wahts up out there?? dont you see the fucking war wich is comming! this war have been tahken 3 times and now the 4th is still out of our doors and we still do nothing! to stop a war there are not only words !!!
so we all knew wahts happend! and we do nothing!!!! just makes communities to talk about it!! nice!!! but this will not help us anyway! but it is an beginning of revolution!!! peace georg

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi remix,

Should we do a revolution like the French 200 years ago?
This is a great lesson of people who did revolution, got Liberté, égalité, fraternité but also found the use of the humanist guillotine.

I wish you would call to evolution - as creating new human social bond that can include all of us, this cannot be achieved by destroying structures, we need to build of what we have. and also when you think of evolution you are less confrontational as in revolution.

So there are many Doer among us as many Talkers and this how people are. Are you a doer?
first i have to say thanks for your comments!! i know that something destroys me every day more and more and i dont know wHAT IT IS :! is it love that i dont have, is it the rigth job that i dont have ,is it the things i knew about the world wich makes me very strange!! i have no answer. i only whant to live < normal good life with much love and nothing eles! but i think im a dreamer!!!! because when you know so much things about the life and the world you cannot go there and close your eyes!! maybe i should kick my job and start to see the world as long she is what she is! wonderfull!!!

peace georg!
ok i understand! i try to be more optimistic ! i think in my life there should be an girlfriend! because love makes you happy and powerfull.

lg.georg
She is an angel.

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Jul 2, 2021
Ralph Corbin updated their profile
Jun 25, 2021
Marques De Valia updated their profile
Mar 24, 2021
SSEAYP - South-East Asian Youth liked David Califa's discussion Flash Banners Here
Feb 29, 2020

© 2024   Created by David Califa. Managed by Eyal Raviv.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service