I have met Dr Yunus 5 times this year, though my first meeting at grameen (Bangladesh) in new year week was the only one that I got more than a few minutes with him. My question- since 1997 microcreditsummit has become the most brilliant use of meetings and networks I have ever seen raising investment services in the poorest from 11 million mainly in bangladesh to over 100 million - is it possible to build brdiges to other summits from bankers to healthworkers, etachers, solahatr energy replicators, mobile internet innovators. He said of course - go find citizens who want and we'll do it. So are you such a citizen? What's the summit you would love to co-found with 1000 people and before we get to 1000 - how many different action subnetworks do we need to map and what conversation starter shows them we can collaboratively do this. In a week's time we will be starting a year long interaction dvd survey with 10000 youth on these issues- we need citizens who would like to co-host youth feedback - have a loot at http://goodnewsglobe.blogspot.com for one virtual rendering - if you have questions or advice i am at chris.macrae@yahoo.co.uk or tel usa 301 881 1655

Views: 19

Attachments:

Reply to This

Latest Activity

Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Jul 2, 2021
Ralph Corbin updated their profile
Jun 25, 2021
Marques De Valia updated their profile
Mar 24, 2021
SSEAYP - South-East Asian Youth liked David Califa's discussion Flash Banners Here
Feb 29, 2020

© 2024   Created by David Califa. Managed by Eyal Raviv.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service