Due To Certain Circumstances

I'm Taking A Break From Most Online Activities

Views: 886

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ALL these new members (most likely same spammer) just joined at same time...All with same spam info.

Monroez jons, Johnny Stoner, Sally Weiskelr plus 1 more..BUMP!

Leah: For taking the time to post on scammers/spammers profiles.

As usual, when time allows, I report all of them.

G.P beautiful graphic  Thank you *smile*  I do what I can and when I came here  very early morning 1st thing I saw was all those new 'members' had joined at same time & a 'welcome them' each one had exactly same links for the spam..one even popped in on me on the chat with the <3 used to make heart on facebook, moments after I had posted the spam pix on the profile,lol...guess was persons way of saying HA HA ..oh well we do what we can,eh? :) xo

Leah: Always a pleasure!

Scammers/spammers enjoy hurting & upsetting others.

They do not get to me, but they should not be able  to get away with this kind of harmful behaviour.

As you are well aware, most sites, forums & groups have membership control to avoid this problem. The scammers are more than aware that this is hardly the case here, so of course take advantage & inundate daily.

I will always try to warn & protect others because I know what a hurtful experience being hacked & stalked can be.

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Jul 2, 2021
Ralph Corbin updated their profile
Jun 25, 2021
Marques De Valia updated their profile
Mar 24, 2021
SSEAYP - South-East Asian Youth liked David Califa's discussion Flash Banners Here
Feb 29, 2020

© 2024   Created by David Califa. Managed by Eyal Raviv.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service