G Alexander McDonell's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"It is a good introduction to some important concepts, but there is much depth not co…"

G Alexander McDonell replied Mar 23, 2010 to I wonder what everyone thinks of...

1 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by G Alexander McDonell

"Humans respond to beauty. As long as things are beautiful and harmonious people enjo…"

G Alexander McDonell replied Mar 23, 2010 to life riddle

3 Mar 23, 2010

"How about actually creating an economy that creates full employment instead of artif…"

G Alexander McDonell replied Mar 23, 2010 to Erasing poverty by Basic Income Guarantee based on Tobin-tax

6 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Sudershan Upadhyay

"It's a matter of having the skills to make things turn out right. Things don't happe…"

G Alexander McDonell replied Mar 23, 2010 to I thought...

3 Mar 23, 2010

"There are plenty of sponsors - it is just a matter of knowing how to find them, and…"

G Alexander McDonell replied Mar 23, 2010 to The chance of a lifetime for Rashad....and his disappointment

7 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Stephen Lang

"I personally came to that buddhist experience through exactly that path - when you a…"

G Alexander McDonell replied Jul 4, 2009 to Why different religions? Why religion at all?

26 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Dennis Moore

"can an explosion also be peaceful?"

G Alexander McDonell replied Dec 27, 2008 to Silence and Peace.

5 May 15, 2009
Reply by Harinder Pal Singh

"Perhaps this is a good opportunity to learn some of each other's languages? I am doi…"

G Alexander McDonell replied Dec 27, 2008 to Language barriers?

4 Dec 27, 2008

"Rob, I guess you are claiming that making inner peace dependent on being in the now…"

G Alexander McDonell replied Dec 27, 2008 to same thing that i learne and want to shere with you

9 Dec 27, 2008

"Robert, We are agreed that there is no experience that exists outside of the now. I…"

G Alexander McDonell replied Dec 16, 2008 to same thing that i learne and want to shere with you

9 Dec 27, 2008

RSS

Latest Activity

© 2020   Created by David Califa. Managed by Eyal Raviv.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service