Antoinette Denise Johnson's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I didn't vote for Barack Obama because he was African-American either. I voted for h…"

Antoinette Denise Johnson replied Feb 17, 2009 to LIVING THE DREAM ~DEDICATED TO OBAMA & KING~By Antoinette Denise Johnson

8 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by Antoinette Denise Johnson

"Thank Ty for sharing your thoughts, as well as reading my poem. This poem is not abo…"

Antoinette Denise Johnson replied Feb 17, 2009 to LIVING THE DREAM ~DEDICATED TO OBAMA & KING~By Antoinette Denise Johnson

8 Feb 17, 2009

"Thank you so much Iris for sharing these peaceful thoughts! Many Blessings Of Peace!…"

8 Feb 17, 2009

"Refer to the previous reply."

8 Feb 17, 2009

"Mystic, thanks for sharing your thoughts and opinions. This poem is much deeper than…"

8 Feb 17, 2009

"Thank you Gemma for reading my tribute poem to Dr. King! I appreciate the love and s…"

Antoinette Denise Johnson replied Jan 16, 2009 to IF DR.KING WERE PRESIDENT By Antoinette Denise Johnson/published poet

1 Jan 16, 2009

"Thank you Floyd for doing what you do!~God Bless You!~angel"

Antoinette Denise Johnson replied Jan 5, 2009 to LOVE YOU TO DEATH By Antoinette Denise Johnson

4 Jan 5, 2009

"Thank you so much Madeenah Unfortunately there are more women out there who are in s…"

Antoinette Denise Johnson replied Jan 5, 2009 to LOVE YOU TO DEATH By Antoinette Denise Johnson

4 Jan 5, 2009

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Jul 2, 2021
Ralph Corbin updated their profile
Jun 25, 2021
Marques De Valia updated their profile
Mar 24, 2021
SSEAYP - South-East Asian Youth liked David Califa's discussion Flash Banners Here
Feb 29, 2020

© 2024   Created by David Califa. Managed by Eyal Raviv.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service