All Discussions Tagged 'Peace' (71)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Release the Joy

Release the Joy Message from Archangel Gabriel Received by, Julie Miller March 27, 2013   Blessings of gratitude to each and every beaut…

Started by Julie Miller

0 Mar 27, 2013

~ A QUIZZ ~

Just curious , how could I use that image , if it was mine , to promote (A) World Peace (B) Personal Growth (C) Interaction and communica…

Started by Jouni Sakari Kemppinen

7 May 3, 2012
Reply by Jouni Sakari Kemppinen

How Peaceful is the United States?

According to the new map released by the Institute for Economics and Peace, Maine is the most peaceful state while Louisiana is the least p…

Started by IEP

1 May 2, 2012
Reply by S A K A R I

As 2012 Approaches...

As twenty twelve approaches, all our futures are unsure,but combined efforts can provide,ways to join us all the more,in ways to solve our…

Started by Dave D Poet Rhumour

1 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by G.P.

Immaculate You ~♥~ Message from Elohim Cyclopea

Immaculate You ~ Message from Elohim CyclopeaChanneled by: Julie MillerDecember 09, 2011 Greetings dear hearts. I AM Elohim of the fifth Ra…

Started by Julie Miller

0 Dec 9, 2011

A Message from Ascended Master Chananda

A Message from Ascended Master Chananda Channeler: Julie Miller October 05, 2011   I AM Ascended Master Chananda. I am Chief of the Indian…

Started by Julie Miller

0 Oct 5, 2011

Passages of Martin Luther King in Jerusalem/West Bank to promote peace.

http://www.tampabay.com/specials/2011/reports/passages-martin-luther-king-israel/flash.shtml   Hello, I am a reporter with the St. Petersbu…

Started by Ivan

2 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by G.P.

Warriors of the Rainbow

Dear Friends I  entered Warriors of the Rainbow in the Rotterdam Online  Film festival competition. I need your help to get it to be one of…

Started by Melitta

1 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Motorcycle Hippy Al

Rashad from Hope Development Organization in Pakistan going to Indiana, USA - leave your comments and good wishes here!

Please write here whatever you can to help support Rashad's trip to Indiana regarding his valuable work with Hope Development Organization…

Started by Stephanie

2 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Stephanie

Ambassadors for Peace Initiative

This is my website http://www.myspace.com/messianic2012 Uniting all beliefs to solve the worlds problems UNIVERSAL PEACE FEDERATION+AMBASSA…

Started by Messianic2012 - Gordon

0 Mar 15, 2010

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Jul 2, 2021
Ralph Corbin updated their profile
Jun 25, 2021
Marques De Valia updated their profile
Mar 24, 2021
SSEAYP - South-East Asian Youth liked David Califa's discussion Flash Banners Here
Feb 29, 2020

© 2024   Created by David Califa. Managed by Eyal Raviv.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service