All Discussions Tagged 'Peace' (71)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

World Peace Is At Hand But We Must Act Now!

In order for world peace to happen, we must discover and get to know the universal and eternal aspect of ourselves. We must keep The Debate…

Started by Charlie Kirkpatrick

2 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by Charlie Kirkpatrick

September 21: International Day of Prayer for Peace and The Prince of Peace

Today is The International day for Peace initiated by the UN and the World council of churches. The United Nations' International Day of Pe…

Started by eileen fleming

2 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Charlie Kirkpatrick

Apocalypse Not!

"The state of human relations around the world is at an all time low, acts of war and terror are on the rise, our global economy is in sham…

Started by Charlie Kirkpatrick

0 Mar 2, 2009

End of the Mayan Calendar-Beginning of the New Era: Celebration of All Cultures (New Website and Update)

Howdy Folks Just to let you all know that the End of the Mayan Calendar-Beginning of the New Era: Celebration of All Cultures for December…

Started by Rainbow Hawk

0 Feb 16, 2009

Sowing Seeds of Peace Currency through mass education

Hello everyone Delighted to be here! Like to share my effort to spread monetary literacy with ipeace. We need to fundamentally shift our p…

Started by Susmita Barua

0 Jan 16, 2009

Peace Through A Worldwide Musical Prayer

A Position Paper to Explore the Possibility of PROJECT—PEACE ON EARTH A Worldwide Televised Concert and Telethon "Music is the pathway to…

Started by Steve Robertson

0 Jan 14, 2009

Religion, Spirituality, and Committing to Peace

Clearly, religious beliefs that hold the view, as do most, of "We/I have the right God and you don't" leads to a dualistic dogmatic positio…

Started by Steve Robertson

0 Jan 14, 2009

"When"

When When dry eyes can find no new tears.. When unhealthy bodies can find no more years When wars can find no more soldiers to fight the…

Started by Daton O Fullard

3 Jan 14, 2009
Reply by susan oppenheim

A Brief Introduction to My Intentions and Plans

I am trying to organize locally, regionally, and worldwide. I have contacted Eugene-Springfield Solidarity (Oregon, USA) with respect to t…

Started by Mike Morin

6 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by David Braden

Mystery solved. Simple Solutions.

How often do you find a message in the world, like this one below? Each of us reacts to life's events based on a lifetime of conditioning.…

Started by SaveNaturefree

0 Dec 27, 2008

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Jul 2, 2021
Ralph Corbin updated their profile
Jun 25, 2021
Marques De Valia updated their profile
Mar 24, 2021
SSEAYP - South-East Asian Youth liked David Califa's discussion Flash Banners Here
Feb 29, 2020

© 2024   Created by David Califa. Managed by Eyal Raviv.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service