All Discussions Tagged 'rights' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Participate and you can find Jeff Kristen’s profile

Participate and you can find Jeff Kristen’s profile there and not then click on his profile in althea information the but there's a rancher…

Started by uthoo bhaya

0 Jan 16, 2015

OUR FRIEND RAJA GOPAL DIED ...

Dear Friends, I want to tell you a sad, very sad thing : Raja G. from India, Mysore has died. He didn't recover from his heart surgery. H…

Started by KRYSTYNA

8 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Naresh Kadyan

Free download of my song One Love One World for a donation to Haiti Earthquake Relief!

Please forward to your email lists!FREE MP3 Download of our song One Love One World for Haiti Earthquake Relief! Sing a song of hope with u…

Started by Craymo

0 Jan 25, 2010

Are you aware, pleased, or shocked by these videos? Do we want this kind of globalization?

The hidden face of globalization - Part I ... Part II: ... Does this add to peace and harmony? You can find more such videos here: ht…

Started by Liviu Caliman

0 Aug 16, 2009

"Everyone's participation to restore justice in Burma"

Please help Burma with your voice! Burma crisis is international crisis as everyone is bond in humanity. BURMA DEMOCRATIC CONCERN (BDC) v…

Started by Myo Thein

0 Feb 27, 2009

Support the Shministim --> http://december18th.org/

Write a letter to the Israeli Minister of Defense in support of releasing the young pacifist "refusenik" soldiers who are in jail because t…

Started by Laura

0 Dec 19, 2008

Tragedy of Israel and Palestine

Americans have grown so accustomed to the disastrous dynamics operating between Israelis and Palestinians today that the failure to reach a…

Started by ghrorg

1 Sep 18, 2008
Reply by Hayyim Feldman

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Jul 2, 2021
Ralph Corbin updated their profile
Jun 25, 2021
Marques De Valia updated their profile
Mar 24, 2021
SSEAYP - South-East Asian Youth liked David Califa's discussion Flash Banners Here
Feb 29, 2020

© 2024   Created by David Califa. Managed by Eyal Raviv.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service