same thing that i learne and want to shere with you

the must of us live ours life in the pest or in the future...almoust never in this time now.
we have so many information around us ..so many things that we think that we must had to to in the past and we don't ...and must as well.
if we focus your mind our soul to live for now we will realy will live in reality..more in contact with our soul..more in peace...
when i lerne this was very hard at the begin..many times i could be fisical in same where told with same friend and trevolving .fron the paste ..same times to the future..
them i develope same kind of mantra that i ever say to my self ..i live to the moment now,,,with a time i could see how muth i was apreciete my life...seeing beatiful things that i didn't sow before.see how beautiful shane day or the music or the drops of raings
apreciat wherever i eat..calme in my time now.
.before slipping my mind wasn't calme ...now i;m concentrate in feel my body in the bed...the who softh is my pello...and sleep good and in peace..
i still tell to many self in silence i live for today...same days more the others less...
god bless you

Views: 39

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

good that you like..
lots of energy of love to you
there are 4 types of people those who like to dream and make their dreams come true, those who like to study and understand the past, those who like to experience the beauty of the moment, and those who like to be absorbed in the timelessness beyond this world.

Being in the now is very important for someone who likes that kind of thing, but for a visionary like myself it makes me unhappy and sick. The only now that i enjoy is the dream of the beautiful possibilities of the future and the quest towards them.

Please let us not make out that all people are the same and have the same needs.
I bow to your wisdom.

Of course according to this everyone is always living in the now. It is not something we need to learn.
Dear Robert,

I feel sad that you don't give much credit to my personal experience, and to the experiences of others i have helped. Some of us found this wonder of the present moment less than satisfying. It is great that it works for you and for many others, but i fear that by presenting it as the ONLY path to inner peace you are cutting out many other options, and possibly even preventing some people from finding their path.

With love and hope,
Alexander
Robert,

We are agreed that there is no experience that exists outside of the now. Inner peace cannot exist out of the now because there is nowhere else it could be.

There is only one mountain.

But you say "if you want inner peace, you really do have to stop looking for anything other than your present experience right now in its wholeness"

I would claim that there are other methods of finding inner peace apart from that surrender to the moment.

There are many paths up the mountain

Personally i first found peace by imagining divine light filling and overflowing my heart. I know people who claim to have found it through jesus, or through completely denying any awareness of the world and experiencing timelessness. Often today i find the greatest increase in my own inner peace not when i surrender to the moment, but when i intensely focus my determination to achieve something in the future.

And so paradoxically inner peace is always found in the present moment, yet it is not always found by looking for the present moment.

love,
alexander
Rob,

I guess you are claiming that making inner peace dependent on being in the now is different. that it is not really dependent on something. I guess your argument would be that you are always in the now, and so it is somehow less "something" to be in the now than to do any of those other things.

However i am bothered by a confusion in terms here. "Being in the now" is referred to both as something that is true for everyone all of the time, and also as something that should be cultivated - a surrendering process that not everyone masters. I would suggest we give two different names to these. We could call the first one experience and the second one surrender - or whatever you like.

All people experience the now. But not all people surrender to it.

Does not finding inner peace through surrender make inner peace dependent on something?

Love Alexander
What we need NOW is harmony. What is harmony?

http://www.holyspiritsworkshop.com/?p=433

cheers ;)
Gratefulness enables us to find peace in all circumstances by freeing us from resentment. As long as we are merely thankful, we give thanks for what we perceive to be beneficial, yet we retain the lurking fear that something harmful may come our way instead. To be grateful is more. It is our courageous trust that life itself – kind or harsh, happy or sad – is good, if only we receive it as gift. The gift is the opportunity either to fully accept or to change what the moment brings.
GOD BLESS.

The moment we trust in this truth, we are at peace. A person at peace will serve as an agent of peace in the world.

Activism for peace is necessary. Yet no matter how sincere and how admirable, it will have no effect unless our own heart is at peace, because gratefulness has made us fearless.

Since fear is at the root of all that is wrong with our world, we start healing the world by overcoming fear through gratefulness.

When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.
Mahatma Gandhi
Greetings . I find my peace outdoors , relaxing in Mother Natures Beauty . It certainly seems to me that it is
allways people , who create tension and conflicts . I try to brace myself with Physical Reality , then I am
somewhat strengthened , when I must deal with people who who are off this planet , on some idea that
Emotional Reality is of greater importance . My philosophy is , that if something is against the Laws of
Physics or the Laws of Nature , then it is an emotional feeling . There is much that our species has yet to
discover , so there are many unknowns yet , and I let my imagination soar , and try to " think outside of the
square that society tries to box around us " but I keep my feet on the ground . Reality enhances survival .
Some people seem to have a death wish , and live in completely unsustainable oblivion , and think that
someone else should fix the catastrophes that we are creating .

Reality is the only place to be . Trips off to mental imaginationings , are a terrific way to relax and explore
new concepts , but a person must be watchful , that they are not heading into trouble .

Relax and be in peace . The world will wake up to itself , and change to sustainable and responsible
lifestyles . Then we will raise our children to live in the here and now , and future generations wont just
repeat histories mistakes over and over again .

Peace be with you allways . Ron .

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Jul 2, 2021
Ralph Corbin updated their profile
Jun 25, 2021
Marques De Valia updated their profile
Mar 24, 2021
SSEAYP - South-East Asian Youth liked David Califa's discussion Flash Banners Here
Feb 29, 2020

© 2024   Created by David Califa. Managed by Eyal Raviv.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service