Can one be made responsible for its thoughts? If? Then we are all locked up in prison? Is this our mental freedom? Each history resembles a building site. Into their experiences with feelings and it is bricked reached only in the isolation its completion. Their authenticity begins without beginning and ends without parting.

Views: 51

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are we all just destined to walk alone in that which is our own thought??

No I don't think so for humans I believe are social creatures by nature.

We process our own thought better through and from linking with others.

Therefore the social nature of societies reflected within the world must therefore influence what each and every one of us think.

Maybe?????
Freedom and Self-determination are not only rights, but they are Aspects of our Divine Nature that match the Divine Nature of Source/Spirit/God.

Thought control has been attempted ever since the first clans grew out of the first human families. Some level of conditioning was necessary for the common good of the group, but it has always been the individual's CHOICE to give his/her energy to that greater good. When one person or a group within that clan attempted control, they may have gotten obedience, but never complete mental submission.

Mental submission is a choice. "The powers that be" may not teach that we HAVE a choice, but there will always be one person within a group that understands his own nature enough to be aware of the choices. Such people make the authorities uncomfortable. I LOVE being such a person.

The greatest personal realization on my path was that I DO HAVE A CHOICE! I don't have to think as the herd thinks, or believe as the consensus believes. It is in my Divine Nature to think, believe and act from my own inner core, and this is True for all.

No religion, no government, no group or institution can take this inner Truth away from us. We may be unaware of the choices, but we can become ---and WILL become-- aware when the timing is right.

The evolution of consciousness cannot be stopped, no matter what the external "authorities" attempt. And True Peace will come when we realize this for ourselves.

Shalom, Shanti, Salaam, Peace.
First of all we must define what you mean by "thoughts" then we must discern who's thoughts are who's. How many of your thoughts are actually yours? Very few I would guess. This is because we didn't concoct the language nor the images through which most of what we call thinking expresses. Someone else has done this for us and imposed this system upon us -- thus we are intrinsically limited by the framework of their linear language, and images, and the inherent meanings they carry. If your are thinking with words, then you are not actually thinking, you are narrating. True thinking is not linear, it's spacial and synchronous by nature. Linear thinking is more or less a subtle form of insanity that runs in a continuous stream of mostly pointless chatter. What most people call thinking is merely the narrative rearranging of their prejudices -- shuffling to the forefront the flavor of the week -- ever rearranging the same old stuff. When you solve a problem, you don't think to yourself "I'll pick up the screwdriver with my right hand an put the blade in the slot of the screw and turn it counter-clockwise until the screw backs all of the way out, and then ...", you simply "know" what needs to be done simultaneously -- all at once, and then you set out to perform all of the integral tasks that go into producing the totality of that thought -- problem solved. The senses exist independent of the body, and thought is a Spiritual process. We are, each of us, ABSOLUTELY responsible for our every thought -- That is those thoughts that are actually ours. Neither Mind nor brain do any of the thinking. The Mind is NOT the intellect, we think FOR the Mind, not WITH the Mind. Every conscious act requires two components at the very least. It requires an active component and a passive component -- i.e. something to be conscious and something to be conscious of. Spirit is the active component and acts upon the Mind -- the passive component. The Mind is the medium through which the Spirit expresses, the ultimate substance of all form, the grand illusionist. The brain is the organ that acts as a bridge or translator between the Spiritual and the corporal. Linear thinking is a mental prison as it breeds isolation -- separate words, separate sentences, separate paragraphs all neatly divided up into little bite-sized chunks, independent and isolated. My thoughts, your thoughts, their thoughts -- they're our thoughts are all of our thoughts as we are all swimming in an Infinite sea of Mind. Linear thinking allows us to draw distinction and separate one from the other through the illusion of the individual ego (my thoughts, your thoughts ...). Linear thought has no authenticity, it is purely contrived -- manufactured in sequences, spacial thought is radiant and connected to the infinite and reflects the qualities of the Spirit that originates it, rather than a language that contains it.

-- Victor

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Jul 2, 2021
Ralph Corbin updated their profile
Jun 25, 2021
Marques De Valia updated their profile
Mar 24, 2021
SSEAYP - South-East Asian Youth liked David Califa's discussion Flash Banners Here
Feb 29, 2020

© 2024   Created by David Califa. Managed by Eyal Raviv.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service