Witnesses and Chinese physicians reveal that the Falun Gong practitioners in death camps in China are being killed for their organs, which are sold and transplanted at enormous profit. Their bodies are cremated on site to destroy the evidence

You can help:
Speak to your friends, family, colleagues, and
elected officials. Speak to media and ask them
to cover this story.

For information on Falun Gong www.falundafa.org.
More info to help stop this persecution www.clearharmony.net
Online petition at http://petition.fofg.org.uk/organharvesting

Views: 313

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Torture of a Woman
Wang Zhiping, Pastel on Paper

Women of Falun Gong, such as the one depicted here, tell wrenching tales of physical and sexual abuse in captivity. They have been beaten, sodomized, gang raped, and sexually humiliated. The coloring of the police in this scene suggests the inhumanity of their acts.
What is the goal of practicing Falun Gong?

Different people take up the practice with different goals in mind, some of which might be health, stress relief, emotional balance, more energy, relaxation, and spiritual fulfillment. The highest ends of Falun Gong, as taught in the book Zhuan Falun, are of the latter (religious) variety, and include enlightenment, spiritual perfection, returning to one’s “original, true self,” and “attaining the Dao.”
Falun Gong Book Put on Russian Black List[Falun Gong-bok förbjuds i Ryssland]
Fri, 02 Jan 2009 21:55:00
NTDTV

ZHANG:
In Russia, members of a spiritual group persecuted in China are facing increasing levels of discrimination by their own government. The main text of Falun Gong, also known as Falun Dafa, was recently named an extremist publication by Russia's Ministry of Justice. That means if people are found selling or even owning the book, they could be fined. Here's more on the story.

STORY:
The Russian Falun Dafa Association says this action follows a pattern of discrimination against the human rights of Falun Gong practitioners in Russia.

[Sun Lezhi, Russian Falun Dafa Association]:
“The decision of the court in Krasnodar and the actions of Ministry of Justice are illegal and baseless, we don’t acknowledge it and are going to file an appeal.”

The main text of Falun Gong, titled Zhuan Falun, has been translated into more than 40 languages. The Russian version was published 10 years ago and was approved by the Russian Ministry of Education in 2000. The text teaches people to be compassionate, tolerant, and truthful.

[Irina Oshirova, Russian Falun Dafa Association]:
“I have been cultivating for about 12 years. From Zhuan Falun I realized a lot of things: Why I have to be compassionate and clean-living in this life; why I can’t lie or steal, why I can’t retaliate when I am hit or sworn at, why I should look within when a conflict happens, and why I shouldn’t criticize others.”

Author of the Book Mr. Li Hongzhi was twice nominated for the Nobel Prize.

“The book is about how to follow the principles of Truthfulness, Compassion and Tolerance. After reading this book many pepple have quit using drugs and alcohol and stopped smoking. This book can help raise the morality of human society, and it has been published around the world. It brings society 100 percent good, and no harm.”

[Julyana Kim, practitioner of Falun Gong from Moscow]:
"I have benefitted a lot physically from the practice of Falun Gong. By now, I have practically forgotten about all the illnesses I used to suffer from, such as osteochondrosis and pharyngitis".

Lawyer Mikhail Sinitsyn is helping Falun Dafa followers to resolve matters concerning the violation of their human rights. In his opinion, the court deliberately did not invite practitioners of Falun Gong to participate in the proceedings, because they would have proven to the court the positive influence of Falun Dafa on the spiritual and physical state of practitioners.

[Mikhail Sinitsyn, Lawyer]:
“This court hearing violates the rights of Russian practitioners of Falun Dafa for free access to information, and the right to act according to their belief.”

Sinitsyn added that neither the prosecutor’s office nor the Ministry of Justice made any direct claims against Falun Dafa.

[Sun Lezhi, Russian Falun Dafa Association:
“Over the past four years the Chinese communist regime has been spreading slander about Falun Gong in Russia and exporting its persecution overseas, trying to win the Russian government over with economic benefits and trade deals. Unfortunately, Russian authorities have accepted its slander and lies and help spread them.”

Also added to the list of extremist publications in Russia was a detailed investigative report by Canadians David Kilgour and David Matas on the practice of live harvesting of organs of Falun Gong adherents in China.

“Therefore, I think that the court decision and the actions of Ministry of justice turn the principles of good and evil upside down. Think about it, if society cannot tell good from evil, it will face great danger. I believe that the Chinese Communist regime will end soon, just like the Communist party of Soviet Union ended. I would not like the Russian government to be an accomplice in the crimes of the CCP. I wish for the well-being and a good future for the Russian nation.”

An appeal by Russian Falun Gong practitioners against the judgment of the Krasnodar Court will be filed in the near future.

http://english.ntdtv.com/?c=150&a=6778

Falun Gong-bok förbjuds i Ryssland
Kina exporterar förföljelsen av Falun Gong.
NTDTV 04.01.2009 17:47

I Kina har utövare av den uråldriga meditationsmetoden Falun Gong brutalt förföljts sedan 1999. Nu hakar Ryssland på Kinas förtryck och förbjuder Falun Gongs huvudbok Zhuan Falun efter att det ryska rättsministeriet benämnt boken som en "extremistisk publikation". Förbudet innebär att försäljning eller innehav av boken kan leda till böter.

Falun Dafa-föreningen i Ryssland menar att domstolsbeslutet är olagligt och grundlöst och att det följer ett mönster av diskriminering av Falun Gong-utövare i Ryssland.
- Vi godtar inte det här och kommer att överklaga, sade Sun Lezhi från Falun Dafa-föreningen till NTDTV.

Falun Gong utövas i drygt 80 länder världen över och boken Zhuan Falun har översatts till fler än 40 språk. Den ryska versionen gavs ut för tio år sedan och 2002 godkändes boken av det ryska utbildningsministeriet. Texten i Zhuan Falun undervisar människor i att följa principerna sanning, godhet och tålamod.

Falun Gong-utövaren Irina Oshirova från Ryssland berättade hur hon haft glädje av boken:

- Jag har kultiverat i ungefär tolv år. Jag har insett mycket genom Zhuan Falun - varför jag behöver visa medkänsla och föra ett rent levnadssätt i detta liv, varför jag inte ska ljuga eller stjäla, varför jag inte ska slå tillbaka när någon slår mig eller svär åt mig, varför jag bör se inåt när en konflikt uppstår och varför jag inte borde kritisera andra.

Författaren till boken, Li Hongzhi, har två gånger nominerats till Nobels fredspris.

Advokaten Mikail Sinitsyn hjälper Falun Gong-utövare att lösa frågor förknippade med deras mänskliga rättigheter i Ryssland. Han anser att domstolen tog sig friheten att inte bjuda in Falun Gong-utövare till rättsprocessen eftersom utövarna skulle ha bevisat för domstolen att Falun Dafa har positiva effekter på utövarnas fysiska och psykiska välbefinnande.

- Det här domstolsförhöret bryter mot de ryska Falun Dafa-utövarnas rätt till fri information och rättigheten att utöva sin tro, menade Sinitsyn.
Han tillade att varken åklagaren eller rättsministeriet framfört några direkta anklagelser mot Falun Dafa.

- De senaste fyra åren har den kinesiska kommunistregimen spridit förtal om Falun Gong i Ryssland och exporterat sin förföljelse utomlands, försökt att vinna över den ryska regeringen (till sin sida) genom ekonomiska lockbeten och handelsavtal. Olyckligtvis har de ryska myndigheterna accepterat dess förtal och lögner och hjälper till att sprida dem, hävdade Sun Lezhi.

Även rapporten "Bloody Harvest" (blodig skörd), en utredning om organstölder från Falun Gong-utövare i Kina sammanställd av kanadensarna David Matas och David Kilgour, lades till listan över extremistiska publikationer i Ryssland.

- Därför anser jag att domstolsbeslutet och rättsministeriets agerande vänder på principerna för gott och ont. Tänk på det - om samhället inte kan skilja på gott och ont kommer det att stå inför stora faror, fortsatte Lezhi.

Han tror att den kinesiska kommunistregimen kommer att upplösas snart, precis som kommunistpartiet i Sovjetunionen upphörde.

- Jag skulle inte vilja att den ryska regeringen blev medbrottslingar till KKP:s brott. Jag vill se välmående och en bra framtid för den ryska nationen.

Länkar:
Bloody Harvest: www.organharvestinvestigation.net

Med tilläggsrapportering av Epoch Times Sverige.

http://www.epochtimes.se/articles/2009/01/04/16361.html
What’s the difference between Falun Gong and Falun Dafa?

These are two names for one and the same practice. The name “Falun Gong” was used during the practices early years in China, and “Falun Dafa” from around the time of 1995 on. In the West the practice is most commonly referred to as “Falun Gong.”
Is Falun Gong hard to do?

How easy or hard it is tends to be a highly individual matter. The exercises are quite easy for most people to learn, and far less complicated than, say, Tai-chi or most forms of qigong. The meditation tends to be harder, specifically, the full crossing of the legs. The difficulty of living by the teachings in daily life is a combination of many personal factors, and varies tremendously; in general, however, most people find the principles of Falun Gong easily graspable, immediate, memorable, and easy to implement. When both mind and body are cultivated together, progress can be remarkably fast, many persons report.
I care for this case, I did Falung Gong in the past :)
What are the benefits of it?

These are similar to the above, and include thing such as relaxation, better health, stress relief, a sense of emotional balance, greater energy, deeper awareness, spiritual insight, and various forms of religious achievement.

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Jul 2, 2021
Ralph Corbin updated their profile
Jun 25, 2021
Marques De Valia updated their profile
Mar 24, 2021
SSEAYP - South-East Asian Youth liked David Califa's discussion Flash Banners Here
Feb 29, 2020

© 2024   Created by David Califa. Managed by Eyal Raviv.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service