Hi everybody.
I just joined up and it looks like it was high time. ;-)

I get the impression that there might be some issues, regarding witch language is considered as being apropriate when it comes to wrighting blogs, comments or even when creating a thread like this one. :-)
Basicaly i am a firm believer in each having their own toungue, and each use it in the way they best can. However if we are to get this movement under anykind of right and forward moving way, we will have to adress the problems some of the members are having with translation of the site. Since we are still a very small community and since we have only existed in a very short while, there has not been anybody to draw the attention to this before now, I suppose. I urge all members to let it be known, whitch language would be preffered amongst you. (we could have a Vote!) For myself i would obviously suggest English as the main language, because that is the one i master the best of all (very egoistic yes? :-D No, thats what we are taught in scool from the 5th grade in Denmark where I'm from!!), but also because i think is is the one that we all can agree on i the final end. This is how i look at the issue at hand....! I am just a tiny little wheel in this ever bigger but still brand new machine, and if i start turning this way and stay turning since im made of a scertain "hardandunbreakable" stuff, not to mention that in this particular case at the front of the "craft", then maybe the rest of the machine will be obliged to turn like me... In english, please! :-D

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

among the french speakers it is becoming clear that we simply need some people to be working as translators. I am inclined to agree. Although i speak english as a native tongue, and i don't speak anything else well enough to really use it well, i don't think english is a language that easily expresses the true spirit of peace. It would be sad to push out other languages that may be more beautiful and peaceful in their expression because we just happen to know english.
Parece ser que el Ingles ha sido aceptado internacionalmente como el idioma de enlace entre todos los idiomas, sin embargo pienso que seria justo que asi como los que no hablamos ingles hacemos el esfuerzo de traducir para lograr entender, los que hablan ingles tambien deberian hacer el esfuerzo de entender o facilitar el entendimiento de otros idiomas, como seria el caso del español, y es por eso que en esta oportunidad estoy escribiendo en español.
I love human nature and I don't think that should be a specific language to communicate to eachother just the language of love.that is my personal opinion,
Perhaps this is a good opportunity to learn some of each other's languages? I am doing my best to read the spanish and french posts. I do ok on the french, but the spanish is still very hard.

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Jul 2, 2021
Ralph Corbin updated their profile
Jun 25, 2021
Marques De Valia updated their profile
Mar 24, 2021
SSEAYP - South-East Asian Youth liked David Califa's discussion Flash Banners Here
Feb 29, 2020

© 2024   Created by David Califa. Managed by Eyal Raviv.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service