Dear Friends,

I need your help. At the PC CONFERENCE, we want to speak in ONE VOICE, to stop the misery and sufferings on both the Palestinian and Israeli sides. This is what I hope will be the major contribution of the PCC: THE PEACE CULTURE CONFERENCE.

THE CONFERENCE IS WHAT I MAINLY HAVE ON MY MIND JUST NOW, AS MARCH 2009 IS APPROACHING. As members of this Group, for helping to organize the Conference, can you please help me to spread the word about it as widely as possible, and get many good peace -inspired people involved. It is a great opportunity for all of us to meet face to face and to share our thoughts, our hopes and our lives.

I attach the latest update of the Conference on which I am still working hard. Any initiative and input on your part to make this Conference a great success would be most appreciated and would benefit all of us and all our region..

Thank you in advance for your kind help,
Ada

Prof. Ada Aharoni
IFLAC & WCJE President
18 Amos Street, apt 77
Nesher 36000 Israel
www.iflac.com/ada
Tel. 972 77 3202818

Views: 32

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Ada,
I spoke with Rassem yesterday and he said he tried to contact you, but has received no response.
Have his attempts gotten lost in cyberspace? (it hapens..)
regards,
Yigal
Dear Yigal,

I have not received any message from Rassem. I would be delighted to hear from him.
Did you get my approval of being part of theadvisoory board? How is it developing?

Kind regards,
Ada

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Jul 2, 2021
Ralph Corbin updated their profile
Jun 25, 2021
Marques De Valia updated their profile
Mar 24, 2021
SSEAYP - South-East Asian Youth liked David Califa's discussion Flash Banners Here
Feb 29, 2020

© 2024   Created by David Califa. Managed by Eyal Raviv.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service