November 11th Worldwide Mass Meditation

I am scheduling a mass meditation for November 11th 2008. On this day, a major wave of energy will be flowing through the planet. This energy, of course, will be very activational for everybody, and will raise the collective consciousness even higher than it already is. 11/11 is an important cosmic number, and amplifying that energy could have very beneficial properties. So, on this date, I am calling for a worldwide mass meditation for a couple reasons. They are the following.

1) For lightworkers to come together to magnify their light and amplify it even more worldwide.
2) To help the next USA president (whoever it ends up being) energetically and consciously into awakening to planetary and universal truths.
3) To tap into the flow of manifestation, and by using our power, to make certain events such as major ET events, government events, financial events, etc. to come to fruition within the very near future.
4) To help heal Mother Earth and more importantly, to send her love.
5) The list goes on and on.

This mass meditation is going to be a 24 hour event, and will start and end according to your own time zone. This message is to simply spark the awareness of others.

I have dedicated a part of my forum to this event which will contain all of the information for this mass meditation. It is going to be the headquarters for information regarding this event. Things such as envisioning and meditation methods, lists of what to meditate for, updates on how big this event is going to be, etc. The link to the forum is:

http://www.GalacticAffairs.com/gfolforum

Please spread this message as far as possible. I want this mass meditation to be as big as possible, so we can start to create big change on this planet. We have the power to do so, so let’s use it.

Love and Light,

Commander Adama

http://www.GalacticAffairs.com

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll be there!

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Jul 2, 2021
Ralph Corbin updated their profile
Jun 25, 2021
Marques De Valia updated their profile
Mar 24, 2021
SSEAYP - South-East Asian Youth liked David Califa's discussion Flash Banners Here
Feb 29, 2020

© 2024   Created by David Califa. Managed by Eyal Raviv.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service