I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts about how to achieve world peace and what is meant by world peace. Is it about respecting everybodys right to their own way of going about things? or maybe it's about tollerance of others beliefs and just to be really controversial could world peace come about through violence ie (and this is not what I think it is only to start a discussion) if the nazi's had put into place the final solution and eradicated everyone they didn't like after the initial period of living in a world akin to Orwells 1984 would things of settled and become more relaxed and with no other systems and religeons would they have succeded in getting world peace.

Views: 335

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i think when every one is in peace including the universe then we will have bigger peace then WORLD PEACE called UNIVERSE PEACE. how to achieve this -simple you always be in peace! then you will see with you eyes that every one is in peace including OUR universal factor.
Please check out www.theintentionexperiment.com ...... it's a researched way to prove the benefits of sending out positive thoughts including group peace meditations/intentions. The book is the same name and is by Lynne McTaggart
far as the Nazis ...it would still be no peace I feel a lot of ethnic cleansing as it has been going on since the 1980's with Serbia and bonsia as it did as it showed a picture on ethnic cleansing on time magazine during the serb war
How do we achieve world peace?

Well, to my understanding growing global connectivity along with ever-rising (informational as well as emotional) complexity and very disputable (spritutal and ethical) “sustainability” promptly call for an increased (educational)consciousness of FAIRness world wide:

F = Focus on compassion and wisdom
A = Awareness and Attentiveness
I = Insight, Intuition and (sagacious) Intelligence
R = Respect and Responsibility

When we soon ask our kids:
"With which ear do hear best?"
the answer should be:
"Of course with the ear of our heart" ;-))

I believe that the "next generation Z" can further and leverage global peace a great deal, if we as parents train and entrust our kids more with keen emotional, spiritual and sagacious abilities than just with “media-driven fast-food intelligence to go”.....

Please read more on these topics in my blog under:

“True Peace via Generation Z ?”
http://www.ipeace.me/profiles/blogs/true-peace-via-generation-z-1

and

“Global Wisdom” (on the Worldshift-Network of the Club of Budapest)
http://www.ipeace.me/profiles/blogs/2217368:BlogPost:111884

Love
Dirk
Dirk Boehmr he got a good point to issue on this I hope others can see his points what he spoke about

my peace and blessing Ed
Peace and prosperity are inter-dependent;

Everyone cherish peace but wants an edge over others in terms of prosperity and even rich become poor in comparision with richer and richest;

Bad business practices helps in keeping prosperity within a small circle and also cause environmental degradation.

Remedy? Business with a cause through sustainoprenership, links to excellent food for though here:here:
http://www.socialmedian.com/technosoma/home
i think the only way to achieve it - as well as all the other things mentioned - is to start really experiencing peace inside and it really does ripple outwards - it is amazing - i try not to get stressed like i used to.
To achieve world peace we must requisition our intellectual properties from the domains of bondage.
World peace is the state of freedom without fear.
It is more about perception through our higher power.
Violence has always proven to be non-effective.
As to your last question. We seen their example of the so called utopia which looked like life here in the US in the 50's
and a religion ran at half mast leads to blind innovation's
Dear all,

In reading through the responses to this question i find there are a few different issues and suggestions that have been brought up. Each one of them seems really important to me. Perhaps each approach is important, and needs to be fully developed so that we have a complete strategy for peace on all levels.

The issues and strategies that i noticed are: (hope i didn't miss any)

1. Equality of men and women - harmonious relationships between them...

2. Learning from traditional cultures (and i would suggest from all cultures)

3. Economics - that everyone should have enough, that the rich are not abusing the poor, that people don't need to focus their lives on the struggle for survival.

4. Political solutions - peaceful cooperation and collaboration, world government etc. (it seems ipeace is a good step towards this one)

5. Inner peace - spirituality, positive thinking, love, peace starts from within

6. physical aggression - methods of preventing aggression from arising, and peacefully stopping it when it does (i would suggest martial arts for peace as a concept that doesn't get talked about much)

7. Education - educating for life, and for peace and love - not just for knowledge etc.

8. Art - art as a method of sharing peace with others, of spreading the sense of inner peace and harmony and love.

It looks to me like in most of these we have made the first few steps, but we have a lot of learning, thinking, practice and development to do.
What a great sum-up!
Tons of food for thought. I'll take this to my classes of course, in a small village in Argentin
I personally believe, the only way to World Peace is to make it's inhabitants full of inner Peace. You can not have World Peace if the People dwelling in it, as individuals are peace less.Normally we try to change the circumstances in order to arrive at inner peace, but I think the way is to have the inner peace first irrespective of the circumstances and then see the circumstances change due to the inner peace.This is exchanging the places of Materialism and Spirituality. We put the spirituality, i.e. the state of mind first and make this the Power of Transformation of the material world. instead of the reverse sequence.This is why I believe in Meditation.
You have to change the Seed in order to change the Tree.

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Jul 2, 2021
Ralph Corbin updated their profile
Jun 25, 2021
Marques De Valia updated their profile
Mar 24, 2021
SSEAYP - South-East Asian Youth liked David Califa's discussion Flash Banners Here
Feb 29, 2020

© 2024   Created by David Califa. Managed by Eyal Raviv.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service