For those not familiar with the power of belief and the Law of Cause and Effect (aka Attraction) please join with me in an experiment. I have placed this discussion on other sites which are aware of this power. You can be a part of this by just following the visual and expanding, trusting and allowing these ideas to fill your heart with Love.

Let's get together and place our attention and intention on reducing the impact of this storm.

I am envisioning this storm, which as of this morning was a category 2 hurricane, staying at or reducing its strength before it hits Texas. I feel cooler waters rising to the surface, sucking the energy out of this storm. I see and feel the power spreading out so that it is less concentrated and does less damage. I also see the waves getting out of phase with the tides, so that storm surges are reduced. I feel cross winds from the upper atmosphere disturbing and spreading this storm and reducing its energy.

Get behind the visual as I put this meditation across my network of friends. Pass it on to others. I know the power of the Law and know that this treatment/prayer cannot return anything but the desired results. Feel it, know it, share it.

In Peace, Trust and Divine Assurance of Good.

Views: 18

Reply to This

Latest Activity

Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Jul 2, 2021
Ralph Corbin updated their profile
Jun 25, 2021
Marques De Valia updated their profile
Mar 24, 2021
SSEAYP - South-East Asian Youth liked David Califa's discussion Flash Banners Here
Feb 29, 2020

© 2024   Created by David Califa. Managed by Eyal Raviv.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service