Hi, I feel peace is a moment when the issue between two people is settled..fair and square.

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Peace is not always received as such by vested parties; nonetheless, I can see where your thoughts and ideals were going~ This is to say, that peace should be received as fair and square but such, in this life, is not always the case, because someone will always feel that the sense of fair play was absent in their case.

I think that what you propose is correct but I believe a fundamental element is missing-- that element may best be described by a quote from Jimmy Hendrix which reads and I quote, "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” Thanks for sharing your ideals with your iPeace community. Abiding Peace and Hope! Emm
Like the quote from Jimmy Hendrix "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”

You are right.. there are no absolutes, we try to make the game as fair as possible. I was wondering what will be a good mix to promote peace in our sphere of influence.
Love
Grace
More Information about justice and injustice
Advocating for participation and consultation
any other?
I disagree. There are always issues between people - i think peace is when you can have issues and still have harmony and love.

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Jul 2, 2021
Ralph Corbin updated their profile
Jun 25, 2021
Marques De Valia updated their profile
Mar 24, 2021
SSEAYP - South-East Asian Youth liked David Califa's discussion Flash Banners Here
Feb 29, 2020

© 2024   Created by David Califa. Managed by Eyal Raviv.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service