Live music... Teas, coffees, snakes and cakes to your hearts content

Coffee Pot Pictures, Images and Photos

Views: 385

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not a closet junkie......... are you?
I was sent this today by a friend from another ning and thought it deserves more of a airing.....

I can always listen to Joan Baez. As a teenager of the '60s I grew up with protest songs and CND marches!
I was a teenager in the 60's too, flower power and wearing bells around our necks, Afgan coats and all. I was heavily into horses, so what went on in the world passed me by, unless it had four legs and a mane and tail!
Lovely!

:o)
It was nice to be able to wear clothes that were nothing like our parents, as most of the young ones like to do. Though I have not experienced it with Ross or Sophie, their clothes have always been on the same lines are mine, either I am ultra trendy or they are old fashioned!

Thinking about it though my Aunt, she has now died always wore things that I would have been happy wearing... she went for the bo ho look. When she died I was in charge of arranging her funeral as nobody else wanted to take on the task. The songs I picked for the service, that was in a crematorium were "Spirit in the Sky", the Red Nose Day version and "Hello Dolly" by Frank, because her man was Dolly. Some of the guests pulled faces but I know that my Aunt would have loved my choice.

I would have hatted it if my kids choice of style was chav, I really don't like that style, footballers wives type of things.

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Jul 2, 2021
Ralph Corbin updated their profile
Jun 25, 2021
Marques De Valia updated their profile
Mar 24, 2021
SSEAYP - South-East Asian Youth liked David Califa's discussion Flash Banners Here
Feb 29, 2020

© 2024   Created by David Califa. Managed by Eyal Raviv.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service