( this vid may be to loud for some people, so you might wish to turn volume down)

This is a question I think so many of us have asked. Yes, when we open our hearts to Love others, we are risking having it crushed. Love is NOT just shiny words,it is the most important emotion we have.
Is Loving worth risking being hurt? I for one truly believe absolutely -Yes!
So what are your thoughts? Do you think we as Humans can feel Love without some pain? Can we have one emotion without the other? I think to truly give love to others can be at times painful,and it is worth having the pain too. But that does not mean that love SHOULD be painful,only that it can be at times,
I know many might disagree with me on this. So many here focus on LOVE. Bantering the words and pretty pictures and phrases around like a "Hello" Do you truly feel Love when you say" I love you" to a friend ?
I know I do. I do not say so if I do not "Feel" it. Sometimes and several times here on ipeace I have been hurt by people I gave my love to,but does the pain of it mean I no longer care? No. It doesn't. That's why it is painful. Because the Love is still present,even if the friend or person is not,or does not return it.
Which leads to my next thought or question.
As people discuss and debate unconditional love here and on these networks. Do you know what unconditional Love is?
To me it is to give Love freely without fear of pain or expectations of anything in return.
Of course to be loved in return certainly does make it more enjoyable :D

Just some thoughts that I have had rattling around in my head for a few days.....

Views: 770

Replies to This Discussion

lots smiles, now gunilla :-) :-) :-)
Many has said that love hurts. This is one of them...*smile*

This is true my friend gunilla...i like the vid,thank you for adding....
Yes what would life be without love? *smile* I think the whole life through we all struggle to get hold of it...in different ways , but still...
I love you Sista joni,missed you sooo soo much too !! sorry I not been around,i am sick..again :( a cold virus this time,last month I had a nasty flu bug,sigh..I won't be online much as am sick and also be moving soon ..I think? found 2 apartments for me & Vivy need get application done,but my head sore n no wanna'
Oh, and i got yer hell ya spelled wrong joni, but was close..lol glad u agree with what I wrote..
yup we do & hell ya' ! I try get better fast, no sure if apartments will work out..gotta approve app. I have to have a cosigner cuz my income to low..Viv wasn't sure wanted to do,but decided she wud.
Am so so happy u back joni..sux i sik tho..
Sad to hear leah that you will not be here much in the nearest futurer.
Joni comes back and then you leave....."Say the joy that last forever"...
awww thank you both. :-) yup joni being sicky is very sucky..
gunilla dear yes joni back and I go away -sick, am tryin when I can to pop in as I am able to. wanted you n joni know why i disappeared,i no leave gunilla but just not able be around as much..i be back soon as feel bit better.
I miss you already :)
But where are you Leah? i haven´t seen you for such a long time. Is everything OK? Hope you are not sick...
I am here now..as u know I had pc problems,looking for a flat to move,Des here & sharing my laptop..I missed YOU but so very happy we found each other on facebook..where as yesterday happened we could still communicate..
You are so very important to my life gunilla..warm hugs x
Today or was it yesterday I read that Des has to go back. So I feel a bit sad for you both.
But soon you will be together for ever *smile*
Just think of me and my Frenchmen. We had it like you the first years.
But now we are here together since more then 30 years :)

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Jul 2, 2021
Ralph Corbin updated their profile
Jun 25, 2021
Marques De Valia updated their profile
Mar 24, 2021
SSEAYP - South-East Asian Youth liked David Califa's discussion Flash Banners Here
Feb 29, 2020

© 2024   Created by David Califa. Managed by Eyal Raviv.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service