The iPeace network now works and relies on the NING platform.  Until now, basic services were free and advanced services were not. David Califa established iPeace and used to pay directly for some NING services.  We are all grateful to David for that. 

Recently, NING has decided to charge for all its services. There is more information here: http://about.ning.com/announcement

The options NING is offering are at: http://about.ning.com/announcement/plans.php.  Because iPeace has more than 150 members, the only viable options for maintaining iPeace at NING are:

1. NING PLUS which costs $19.95/month or $199.95/year, or
  2. NING PRO which costs $49.95/month or $499.95/year.

There is some related general discussion here:  http://creators.ning.com/forum/topics/ning-update-introducing-ning .

It is now up to the current active members of iPeace to determine NOW whether and how the iPeace network and its community are maintained. 

Views: 1830

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is what was written on the link that Beatriz provided to the website of The Collective (which I want no part of, as of yet) Fellowship of the Ring......

"Teamwork is working together — even when apart."

They mention the closing of the free Ning websites and offered a place on their website for those looking for a website of Peace

We need a group of people that are skilled in building a super website to accommodate this venture, we have the hosting platform, it will not cost to anyone to have their own platform transferred there, but we need gifted people that can help us create this site. We have all the tools, we need the hands....

We have Our website for Peace and iPeace was the First, so let's build a Super Website for Peace. "We have the gifted people that can help us create this site and We have the hands and We just need the right tool and that is Communication" and "Teamwork is working together — even when apart."
"Happy Trails" Lovin You, Motorcycle Hippy Al and

Join the team Hippy! They will be thankful for all the help and contribution.
LET'S USE THE RESULTS OF BOTH PETITIONS AND SUE THEM. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO PRESERVE RESPECT AND PEACE!
Beatriz, don't know if I am talking for others as well, but after all these days of worrying about iPeace staying here or not, I think perhaps right now people are taking a little mental break, after Clicia's generous donation. I think you will get some replies, just wait a day or two or so....people are on hold, that is my idea.
thanks for contributing! Every thought really does count.
oh, not on hold Steph! just comments coming so fast that are on many different pages..I am doing both..rejoicing,taking a little breather,resting..or trying to..and repeating as You,Des,Maria,Al,Wendy,ME are all saying still have things needing sorted out to keep ipeace running smoothly,happily,peacefully..etc..my reply to YOU is waaay back some pages now from comment u made about collabrating to pull all questions & stuff out of this long Forum to put in a discussion on Homepage..I don't even know what page is on now,lol :))
hugs xx

LEAH!!! I think I have found a good solution to some of our problems here!!
Why, in the first place, don't we got back to "pen and paper" rather than these computers!! or should I say ??
We could send snail mail to all the 21,000 members, and think of the stamps we would collect!! Here above is one of the very clearly written notes of some of our problems..Don't you think it is a lot clearer and more expressive this way?
Thanks and let me know what you think. I really think it is a GREAT IDEA!!! And it will get us away from the computer screen which is really so bad for our eyes!!! Get your pen and paper ready!!
good night...I am going to sleep on this...tomorrow I will buy a whole set of pens to get ready for the "big writing session". Only 21,000 letters to go!!
oh gee, I sort of printed it small ...if you need help I could send it to you in email form....oh gosh!

GREAT IDEA (ANOTHER ONE!)
I just reduced the first part of this and that way you can read it more easily!! Then I will reduce the second part tomorrow for easy reading.
I knew this computer was good for something!! I am going to bed, but if I am not mistaken you will be having afternoon tea in a couple of hours or so....what state are you in?
Fabulous! Thanks Stephanie..copy save as..on my computer,now.
I'm in Indiana,Midwest USofA,is going on lunchtime here,just now...
STEPH! thx for the hearty LOL LOL..needed it. You always have the most brilliant ideas! I'm off for night too,for much needed rest. Eyes so blurry from computer screen can barely see anyway & giving me a sore head,ouch!
Goodnight,sweet dreams..until the morning. get that paper & pens ready. I have lots of pens in all kinds of pretty colors and some even sparkle :)
i love THE PIC, DID U DRAW IT,TAKE A PIC & POST? very kewl..but yes bit tiny for my blurry vision..i can read sum of it & is great! the doodles are cute too..in the tiny writing I can actually read bits of very good list of questions,issues,etc..hmmm yes if can make it bigger, email it to ME please!

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Jul 2, 2021
Ralph Corbin updated their profile
Jun 25, 2021
Marques De Valia updated their profile
Mar 24, 2021
SSEAYP - South-East Asian Youth liked David Califa's discussion Flash Banners Here
Feb 29, 2020

© 2024   Created by David Califa. Managed by Eyal Raviv.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service