The iPeace network now works and relies on the NING platform.  Until now, basic services were free and advanced services were not. David Califa established iPeace and used to pay directly for some NING services.  We are all grateful to David for that. 

Recently, NING has decided to charge for all its services. There is more information here: http://about.ning.com/announcement

The options NING is offering are at: http://about.ning.com/announcement/plans.php.  Because iPeace has more than 150 members, the only viable options for maintaining iPeace at NING are:

1. NING PLUS which costs $19.95/month or $199.95/year, or
  2. NING PRO which costs $49.95/month or $499.95/year.

There is some related general discussion here:  http://creators.ning.com/forum/topics/ning-update-introducing-ning .

It is now up to the current active members of iPeace to determine NOW whether and how the iPeace network and its community are maintained. 

Views: 1827

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No, all the problems are not sorted out yet Wendy. I am still here,with a very thankful heart for David & Clicia..HUGE thank you's!..my last comments,on previous page..repeats the issues that now we have the ability to stay online,together here on ipeace ning, to sort out. The questions remaining and problems that need to be discussed now. Stephanie has some good ideas on how to move forward in doing this(previous page) with my reply..
THANK YOU's to ALL who are dedicating so much time ,caring,& energy to ipeace community are sorely lacking. I have and am again saying THANK YOU to All who have and are still....
Love Love & more Love
Wendy and Leah! I think all you are writing and doing is valid and constructive....

That's one of the many great things I love about ipeace, that we can express ourselves openly and clearly and have our points of view respected, whether they are agreed with or not.

Yes, Clicia did come and save us all! It was a very noble thing to do. And am very happy to see David writing on iPeace too!

I think that all that is happening now IS part of that process of sorting out the problems we may feel there are. I'm just taking a little step back from things so I don't get confused in all the discussion - I'm only a member on iPeace, but want to contribute any way I can in all these discussions, for the future of this great network that David and all of us founded and grew to what it is.

Peace to all you peeps!
Des.
Very well said Des! thank you :)

I agree Maria, this was a Major problem, whether iPeace was closing or not. That problem is over for now and I am rejoicing over that, but Yes We, the iPeace Family & creator David, still need to communicate and that those of Us that want to see iPeace improve, have to have some kind of consensus on how We can do that, with active input from David.
iPeace is not just about money. We want more ability to make it Better. Lovin You.
"Happy Trails" & "Happier iPeaceing" & "Time will Tell" Peace, Al
Al, I too concur with what you and Maria are saying - of couse, as I've already expressed, I am grateful to the kind donation made!

But, there are still things to talk about and hopefully address, mainly in terms of communication and a variety of other concerns and issues that people have expressed. I'm still gathering my thoughts on all that has been said and suggested over the past few days, and hope to be able to give some positive input at some point.
It seems my reply(s), on this is now been knocked to previous pages,with all the commenting..I agree Maria..
We still have issues to sort out.
I meant to write, agreed completely to Maria,Al, Des comments,above me..

Ipeace
Thank you so much!
I love you

I read all the messages all of you
I have no words to thank everyone
love you
Ocean of Love/ So Much Magnificence - Miten/ Deva Premal
In my mind Ning is commiting a series of crimes and ought to be sued.

1. breaking public word and online contract with users - they offered their service for free and users believed them;
2. harrassing former users to pay them;
3. lacerny for keeping all the information users have already posted here since the creation of the platform.

These are three among the so many other types of crime that are being commited by them now. I stronglyu suggest an international collective process against them for them to keep at least the already existing accounts and nets for free.

Let's have in mind that they will have poeple's credit card numbers and of course they will increase their prices as often as and as much as they will.

Let's have present for ourselves that if they win, they will pave the road for all other platforms to do the same after them.

Let's have in mind that if they win, they will create countless obstacles for all users of the net all over the world.

It is time to fight in court against this abusive behaviour. This is the only way to preserve Respect and Peace.
THE MATTER HERE IS NOT MONEY BUT WORD AND TRUSTABILITY. NING IS NO MORE TRUSTABLE AND I DO HOPE YOU ALL ARE ABLE TO SEE AND REALIZE THIS.

LET'S SUE NING AND FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS THAT ARE BEING DISRESPECTED. THIS IS CITIZENSHIP AND PEACE.

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Jul 2, 2021
Ralph Corbin updated their profile
Jun 25, 2021
Marques De Valia updated their profile
Mar 24, 2021
SSEAYP - South-East Asian Youth liked David Califa's discussion Flash Banners Here
Feb 29, 2020

© 2024   Created by David Califa. Managed by Eyal Raviv.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service