In this episode of thedeenshow
http://www.thedeenshow.com/show.php
we will be God willing provide enough evidence for the person who is seeking the truth to see that this Quran is from none other then the Creator God Almighty Allah.
To learn more visit
http://www.thedeenshow.com/show.php

Views: 233

Replies to This Discussion

Linda M. I am in agreement 99.9% of all you wrote here! Thank you, had you not commented here 1st. would/could've benn my words nearly exactly.
Much Love to All
This site is good for the translation of the meaning of Quran and u will find 3 English translations ( the easier one is Eng-Dr.Mohsen).
http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/

Also this is a simple site speak about Islam

http://www.islam-guide.com/

I will be happy to join my site for questions about Islam and Quran

http://afifichestclinic.ning.com/

Thank u very much Linda and wish u happy life with your kind family.
Ok, so like Linda M. I started to watch this vid with an "almost"open mind, the "Almost" part was after I 1st read each and every comment,about this topic,after I read Ali's words at top of blog stating that this "would be enough evidence for the person seeking the truth to the Quran is from none other then the creator God almighty Allah". Ali- I wish to first say,I respect your path and deep belief in your God and Your chosen religion. Your words in reply to Linda and others for most part,kind &understanding. I think what you do/write about for ppl. to have better understanding of Islam,quran and ask questions is a very good thing. What is opposite of your words is this Blog it's self and this Video!..stating that YOUR god YOUR religion and beliefs and this vid is absolute evidence that quran is from "God Almighty Allah" presented in such a way that no other could or is truth?? I couldn't get past first min. of the vid..Linda summed it up with "this is hog wash in it's highest form" !! I agree 99.% with all Linda wrote in each and every comment. The very first writings that became quran, bible,torah,all versions of so called "holy books" were written by Man,interpreted by Man, rewritten,selected to be included or excluded by Man,translations by Man, much lost in translation as well. To state here by Ali and the vid that quran is word of only (1 true )God and this is evidence proving this statement..well this is an opinion.. and only opinions, we all have them -that forms our beliefs, varied,diverse and believed to be the only truth(by many many humans) I choose to respect others beliefs,as I expect to be respected in mine. No ,I am not leaving my opinion,beliefs here..except to say..as Linda M did..be the best person you can be, to LOVE all people no matter what beliefs of religion-faith-spirituality-,nationality. Much of what your quran & Ali has said the writings in quran say- are good,loving instructions. I only take offence from stating "this episode of vid evidence quran is the word of none other then creator God Almighty Allah" Yes, as Lynn Shedler said" Keep your mind on PEACE and LOVE", It is one thing Ali to answer questions on quran & Islam, 'tiss quite another to write blog stating quran is only truth! This is type of thing which devides us not bring us together in peace and understanding love. The vid is in my "opinion" rubbish. But tihs is only MY opinion.
In much respect & Love
I do not say that the Quran is the only truth because the original Bible and Torah are also holy books from the God and our belief is not complete if we do not believe that the Bible and Torah are also holy books of the God. The only difference between the Quran and the current holy books that the Quran had been written at the same time during the life of the prophet. Please read this topic to know more about the descent and writing of the Quran:

The Quran was revealed over a period of 23 years and was written down in its entirety during the Prophet’s lifetime by his companions. The Prophet always arranged for each passage of the Qur’an to be recorded in writing as soon as it was revealed

It was customary for the Prophet to ask the transcriber to read out the verses after writing them down. According to Zayd ibn Thabit ( companio of Prophet Muhammad pbuh), if any part was missed out in the writing, he would correct it and only after this written work was fully completed would the Prophet allow the propagation of those verses.

It has been established from authentic traditions that the angel Gabriel, who conveyed the revelations of God to the Prophet, himself arranged these verses as per Allah's guidance. Each year during the month of Ramadan, Gabriel would come to the Prophet and recite before him all the Quranic verses revealed up till that time in the order in which they exist today, after which the Prophet would repeat the verses in exactly the same order.

In the last year of the Prophet’s life, when the revelations had been completed, Gabriel came to the Prophet and recited the entire Qur’an in the existing order twice, and similarly the Prophet also recited to Gabriel the entire Qur’an twice. This final presentation is called al-Arz al-Akhirah in the books of hadith. (Fathul Bari, p. 659-663)

When by the help of Gabriel the Qur’an was fully and systematically arranged, the Prophet recited it to his companions on different occasions in the order with which we are familiar today. The Qur’an was thus preserved in its pristine form in the memories of tens of thousands of the companions during the Prophet’s lifetime.

At that time writing materials used were
Thin leather pieces
Thin slates of white stone
The round bone of the shoulder of the camel
The wide part of the root of the date branch

During the caliphate of Uthman (the third Caliph) there entered the fold of Islam people whose mother tongue was not Arabic, and who were not able to speak the language with the proper accent and pronunciation. Even the various Arab tribes themselves had different accents and pronunciation.

As per the order of the third caliph, a committee of Prophet's companions wrote down the Qur’an in accordance with the spelling of the Quraysh, so that it should conform to the accent (lehja) of the Prophet of Islam.By this method, all the copies of the Qur’an were made uniform as far as writing was concerned

It is an irrefutable fact acknowledged by the all, that any copy of the Qur’an found in any part of the world at any time will be exactly the same as that handed down to the Muslims by the Prophet in his last days. Million of Muslims memorize it in arabic and not a single word gets changed or altered. All Muslims recite the Quran in Arabic but non Arabs use translations to help them understand it better.

Many ancient Quranic manuscripts are displayed in museums (you can google search it) and historians agree that not a single word is changed through the course of history. It a promise Allah made in the Quran.

I want to say to u that Quran is not man-made but it is the God words. God swear that he will keep this book from changing even one word of it and also challenge the Arabic people at this time to write one chapter like the Quran. God said in Quran :--
(87) Say: "If the mankind and the jinn were together to produce the like of this Qur'ân, they could not produce the like thereof, even if they helped one another." (88)(17-Al-Isra)

If this Quran is man made, it will not be important to me to believe in any other books even one made by the Satan.

God sent messengers to the people since Adam (the father of the mankind). and sent instructions with them to the people to worship him only and other instructions for the dealing with him and with other people according to the mind of the people in their centuries. I will reach with u until prophet Moses came with Torah ( Torah is the words of God not the words of Moses ) but many misinterpretations occurred because there is no hand writing and no multiple copies of Torah , they changed according to their hobbies and wishes in the Torah itself. then God sent Jesus with the Bible which was the same original Torah with some changes according to the advance in mind and also to clarify the mistakes done by the Jews.but the problem that this Bible was not written except after 300 years from the death of the prophet Jesus and also many other different copies were done. so also many mistakes were added to it by the man and not from God. Until prophet Mohamed came and God swear that He will keep this book from changing even one word of it and also challenge the Arabic people at this time to write one chapter like the Quran.

Quran was written and revealed by method which never and impossible to add or decrease one word of it. It is not poem or stories or written like our books but it is the miracle of God until the day of judgment. I will write only two verses and u will find one word that refer to the truth of the Quran as a complementary holy book to the original Torah and Bible:

(44) Behold! the angels said "O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah. (45) "He shall speak to the people in childhood And in old and he shall be (of the company) of the righteous." (46)

U can guess what word I meant???
It the word " old "
I think the religious people understand what I mean, where the word "old" refer here to the return of Jesus to the earth. If the Quran was not from God, it will never mention this word.

We have one copy of Quran since revealed to the prophet Mohamed until now. What u read in English or any other language is the translation of the meanings of the Quran and not Quran because Quran with its perfect Arabic language can not translated as if when u want to translate English poem to Spanish or Chinese language, u will not feel the meaning of Quran as we feel it when we read it in Arabic. God challenged the man Kind and the Jinn to write one chapter like the Quran and no one can do it until now and u must know how many the enemies of Quran from Arabs people at the time of Prophet Mohamed until now and although the ancient Arabs were so fluent in Arabic and poems but they failed to write even few words like it because the Quran is the miracle of the God to them because it is the same words of God without one word change.

It is only translated in the last 100 years to enable the others to read the meanings of Quran and not the Quran itself.
Ali- I think you completely misunderstood my comment and why i wrote it, your reply is passionate and true in much of the history .I have studied much. As I said in my comment that I respect your beliefs,is obvious you are true believer and have great knowledge and understanding in your chosen religion,the belief in truth of wriiten historical accounts of the prophet (just a man to me) belief that the quran was given,tought,dictated to your prophet. What myself and Linda M. are saying to you that ( am not speaking for Linda,just what understood from her comments) is that although you truly believe all you wrote her in blog-to be 100% truth,and proven. Does not make this truth to everyone. It is presented in Blog,for all to read,see as stated in title to "evidence that proves quran is word of God almighty Allah" my point,purpose of reply is NO it is not. For you,yes..for many others,sure..but this title,video is not proof/evidence it is opinion and a belief. Which I respect your beliefs and is wonderous and joyful for YOU and all that gives you ,brings to your life. I think is wonderful for you. However to publish a blog ,presented in this way..does cause division with many people, instead of uniting in love and understanding. You can write all you want ,as you did in your reply to me,will not change MY beliefs. Will not prove anything to me, nor change what I believe to be true. I am very open minded person. I have studied much of what you wrote. My opinion stands. As I would never try to teach you, give history lesson to you- I wish to be given the same respect as I offered you. I do not feel that you are, or even trying to.
With respect and love. Leah
Ali, I also respect you and your belief in your religion. What I feel is that it does not make sense to me....in all due respect. For instance, only those that speak and pronounce Arabic is proof, the thin leather binding is proof, not a word changed is proof....good grief Ali, have you not ever wondered why God talked to Moses, Jesus, Mohammad all those centuries ago and never ever mentioned airplanes, skyscrapers, guns, knives, how to cure disease, why woman were only there to serve men. Why hasn't God talked to anyone in any shape or form in this century or even last.....only way back then....does any of this make sense at all....did he mention biology, the atom, the nucleous, DNA, how we all have 99.9% the same DNA? the human anatomy? None of this is mentioned....only rules that are to be followed and if not Satan will get you.....hey, has Satan showed himself either?

Please do not take offense, but I wish people would admit that the very bottom line is faith....we believe out of faith...and what was written by these men, who by the way, have not come back or showed themselves to the world....ever!! Nor have those yahoo's that have blown themselves up.....are they with the 7 virgins and too busy, they have not come back or visited anyone either.....any of your loved ones show themselves to you and others while your all together? Bet they have not. So, bottomline, people are killing and hating each other over words of men that were kind and caring, but they were not Gods and never produced one physical thing that came from God himself! Just words....in all due respect!
Linda M.....oh, PS....I thought the Israelites were God's chosen people....that's what was written. Look at Iran's leader the Allatoyah....now there is a man of hate...and people look up to him...good grief!
Dear Linda and Leah,
Never I have been offended from your words because we respect each other. What I am astonished for, why the people refuse religions and try to seek for the truth away from the religions. In my mind, that they will go astray when they seek away from the religions. Why the people reject the books of the God and why they do not search well in these books without pressure and without heritage concepts.

Why we deny the Quran in spite of the evidences that prove its correctness either practically or scientifically. What they need more than that?

Ali- I am pleased you not offended by my words,as they were not written to offend & as I wrote I do give you my respect. As a man of your faith I see your inability to understand how someone like me can not (and will never) believe in religions.You wrote that you believe if a person does NOT follow a (or any) religion then they go "astray" I assure you Ali,I am not astray. I am in my true self,a loving kind understanding honest compassionate peaceful soul. So, what more do I need? Dictated rules from ancient texts, writings..by ancient people? I think not. I have always had a great interest in history and have studied many religions,from this I listened to my inner truth, I asked questions..listened and over time those questions were answered,does it really matter from who?or where? isn't what's more important that I arrived to a place of inner peace and unconditional love for ALL ?? Does it really matter that I did not,or do not need a book nor building to feel connected to a higher power? Who many call may God..truly does it really matter?? With an open mind Ali- ask yourself theese questions,look past your personal beliefs and then tell me..I am astray..I am wrong for choosing,thinking for myself?
Ali, respectfully speaking for the last time, what books say are written by either a man or a woman.....you can not physically prove God wrote anything because of the word of one man who by all accounts and purposes, wrote the Quran himself claiming those were the words of God! That is like me writing a book today and claiming every single word was given to me by God and to dispel it would be an act against God himself!!! Please, where has he been for centuries since then?? I have a spiritual belief in a power that no man knows or has a concept about.....I believe when we die and have been saying this for over 20 years, that our energy leaves our bodies....our bodies are only a "house" that we live in while on earth....like a snake that sheds its skin......where our energy goes is lifes mystery...does it connect to our loved ones that have died before us....do we reincarniate into someone else....do we go round and round or do we just go to black just as it was before we were born....do you remember anything while in your mothers womb? It is a mystery and would be nice to know when it is our time....but suppose that does not happen...then perhaps we have just this life we are living now. Soooo, we have a choice to be good and kind to ourselves and our fellow man....or to be monsters, evil people.....I find it easier to try to be a sensitive person and caring...I can not conceive evil and how people can do it....but if there is a hell, I pray with everything in me, that they go there for all eternity! So, Ali, please take pleasure in your belief, but never tell anyone that they must believe the same way, that it is the only true way....for you and no one else in this world has the right to impose your beliefs on anyone else....that is being a respectful, caring person. Namaste and in peace, Linda M
Please Linda,
U can not say to me and will not accept not to speak about my religion but u have the right not to read or reply to me. I follow the instructions of my God

Call unto the way of thy Lord with wisdom and fair exhortation, and reason with them in the better way. Lo! thy Lord is Best Aware of him who strayeth from His way, and He is Best Aware of those who go aright.(125) (16- Alnahl)

It is your own not to believe in the messengers of the God but I believe in them and it is your responsibility to deny them because u do not research to prove to your self the presence of the God and the reality of His messengers because u failed to use your physical senses to reach to the reality of the God and His messengers which is the main our duty in this life.

Thank u for listening to me and peace and love dear friend.
Every person has their own belief system that they are entitled to. I don't think any religion was meant to be fought over. Ali is a Muslim, Muslims have different beliefs to what christians do, and what Hindus do. Every religious text has fantastic lessons throughout it. My headline here on ipeace for a long time was from a Pakistani cleric which said "If you see another man, he is either your brother in religion or humanity". One of my favourite sayings. And Lynn, You have your beliefs, don't belittle somebody elses because they don't fit in with your own. That's not a peaceful way of being. All the arguments about God get summed up in the Siegfried Sasoon poem he wrote while the British were praying to god in their trenches and the Germas praying in theirs during WW1. "God this, God that, MY GOD !! said God, I have my work cut out for me"
Fintan- I agree with you, I do not believe any religion was EVER meant to be fought over, honestly is one thing turned me away as I studied so many religions,all the horrific things people have done and continue to do to each other in the name of their God..it sickens me! I also see how it can unite people,give them a feeling of purpose. Much good writings and lessons in theese books. Your headline is good you used to have,very good .
This is from my own writings, a small part from lyrics I wrote many years ago:( *and have copywrite 1993)
When I look upon the faces
Of all man from different races
I see the children of one Mother
Brother and Sister we are to one another

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Jul 2, 2021
Ralph Corbin updated their profile
Jun 25, 2021
Marques De Valia updated their profile
Mar 24, 2021
SSEAYP - South-East Asian Youth liked David Califa's discussion Flash Banners Here
Feb 29, 2020

© 2024   Created by David Califa. Managed by Eyal Raviv.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service