http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8155350.stm

i find this group of people very weird
any opinions?

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Greetings nobody will answer that question it is too unpleasant. And those who could will keep quiet because in the first place they don't want to answer although the could because they also have something on their chest which is giving pain to them.

Hatred is a very deep going affair and I can nourish it and I can plant t and grow it in other people like young people never give them a chance to see the world or listen to the world but preach them from morning to evening how bad other people or individuals are and the story goes on. Listening to these youngster when you ask why they only come with phrases they learned by memory they do not have an opinion. One side we should forgive them but of course this would be foolish to do but there are other ways for which the society in general is not ready.

The ones who teach hatred probably had to suffer a lot at their time and in one or the other case they even might have a reason but not always and guess not that often that they an generalize matters.

Who is guilty for the guy in prison, not always the guy sometimes the society is responsible which is we.

Difficult to answer.
Cheers
Hans

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Jul 2, 2021
Ralph Corbin updated their profile
Jun 25, 2021
Marques De Valia updated their profile
Mar 24, 2021
SSEAYP - South-East Asian Youth liked David Califa's discussion Flash Banners Here
Feb 29, 2020

© 2024   Created by David Califa. Managed by Eyal Raviv.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service