Living in the middle of real life.
Means ;
Going to work and return late in the evening, fetch your children at creche,
run home to fix dinner,, preparing the birthday party for tomorrow, phone your old mom who is sick, search for a thermometer one of the kids seem to have fever, have to wash, since the teenager need his new jeans for tomorrow, interrogate homework, talk to one of the kids teacher because of trouble in school.

Have to rest for a while going to faint.
- mammy mammy listen
Have to listen hear nothing, thinking of everything you still haven’t done, my God forgot to buy meatballs, now the neighbourhood store is closed, may be fish fingers from the freezer no… the youngest is allergic to fish, have to think….sausage, it may be sausage.
-You know I do not eat that mom, is my jeans clean soon.?

-Darling I home now, dinner ready?
Migraine attack, no..not now you have to answer your mails and write on the Net, must find the bed that flashes to your eyes ...

Darling!!! Mother!!! Mom!! Phone ring! You do not hear any more you just desperately try to remember…

What they said again on that network?
…meditation, shining, vibration, healing, aroma therapy…

Two painkillers knock you out in the middle of the beautiful list ..
Tomorrow is another day you think just before you are rescued by sleep

The days reality has a way of repeating itself
Still you are the lucky one you have a life…a real such…;)

Views: 233

Replies to This Discussion

wow - did you write that?

I often think that I am NOT like "common people", but then again...I am in much.

I think having kids brings you down to a "normality level".
Yes I wrote it this night., since i suddenly realized that I hear so little talk about all that which is so many peoples ordinary life. Work , children, stress etc...Not suffice to summarize it *smile*
But you have children so you know...
ach! i do remember such a life...long ago..nowdays is just me & my kitties,microwaved meals(yukky) in front of the tellivision or pc..or both, Since my fiancee' has been here from Scotland since July 1st...we make dinner together,quiet nights,lazy summer days.
Working on starting an online biz.together. Des will be here 'till 10th Sept. and then back to eating dinner with just my kitties with my remote to tv for company..
Sometimes I miss the busy,crazy schedule of 3 children,work..rushing home to make dinner for family..and somedays I enjoy the quiet,eating what & when I want..
Great post gunilla..thanks :-)
Me too Leah have this period behind me. But when I look around I can see how ordinary people in this stage of live is living. My children are there now. They do not even know how to spell to crystal healing, meditation and so on :)
I do miss it a bit joni *smile* Life was so filled up with things that just had to be done , but it was life.. It was real...
Sometimes reading some blog-posts here I think we are living on different planets...:)
I have a new experience...well two new experiences.
First is a son/guy who is getting older, who is in 3rd grade now (!) and you know....that bleeding interest in things....he can go to the shop and buy his milk, he has his own bike and a Home-key...it's awesome!

I can thirst with him. I remember that time of life as enormously satisfying. School, friends, homeworks (just the right amount)...sucking sucking in knowledge.

And the other is of course, Benyamin starting to hear again. and all the help we get. The kindergarden he goes to is for REAL...they don't just "keep" kids, they actually take care of them, in every way! (we are so lucky)XXX
Glad to hear that erika. That you have found a good solution for your "Ben" a kindergarten that is really for the the children.. That`s so wonderful to hear..When you feel calm as regards the children one become calm one self
That`s so important...
erica~I am so very happy to know dear Ben is doing well & has a good school go too..gives me big smiles..gunilla~ calm of children calms one's self this is so very TRUE, i had calm with my son..but no calm most of time with 2 step son's i raised from kindergarden to high school..was always such caos & the negativity got so bad i left my ex-husband & move away with my son when he was young teenager. Our relationship was never quit the same after that as had so much interferance by my Brother & son Joshua so mad at me for disrupting his life by move..school,friends all that. I tried so hard get him understand was best thing for everyone..but my Brother & his partner interfered with much negative angry talk towards me..hurt so much & my son became much changed for bad after let him move in with my Brother..long story but he won't even talk to me now,not interested in being part of my life,he is grown man of 30yrs old now & I have lovely relationship with his ex wife & my Grandson Landon. Ashley is daughter I never had..we love each other no different than blood related Mother & Daughter AND best friends, so gives me smiles :-)) & JOY ..
Just step in to wish you all a happy weekend and tell you that I`m looking forward to write more regular here again.
Hope you keep my group going so there is something to come back to 'smile*
Take good care and a big Kram/Gunilla
That is very sad Leah. Maybe something will happen and one day he (your son) will be approaching you....good for you to have Ashley and Landon, though.

Your brother's behaviour is not good. He should let you be a mother, of course.

But what can you do?

I am also glad that things are developing here <3<3<3.

LoveXXX
But NOW I`m in the middle of real life too :) And I regret having said I regretted not being there. :)
So now I run from one thing to another, and in the evening I`m happy if I can sit down for a while and turn my computer on and make same quick replies here.
My God how life can change, almost over night,,,*smile*
I wonder what all my birds will say once I leave this place and move to town. Will they ever forgive me for letting them down? *smile*
I have a niece, who was born two months early, and she too was very tiny.

It is hard when the children have to be protected, like these kids so easily get sick,

my little son is also sensitive since he had his operation. I don't know much about adhd or autism.
But I would like to. Since a few months back I know a boy with I think adhd. We met for two weeks, I became friends with his mother.

When I worked in schools as an "extra" teacher, I wanted to be more with these children. I felt I could understand and maybe help. I stopped working in schools because I met my kids'father and we went travelling.

Do you know sign language?*

/erika.

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Jul 2, 2021
Ralph Corbin updated their profile
Jun 25, 2021
Marques De Valia updated their profile
Mar 24, 2021
SSEAYP - South-East Asian Youth liked David Califa's discussion Flash Banners Here
Feb 29, 2020

© 2024   Created by David Califa. Managed by Eyal Raviv.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service