Retro_styli_A Pictures, Images and Photos

Views: 1197

Replies to This Discussion

I like both tracks, I've not heard either of them before... thanks for the education.
Cool.x
I didn't know whether to post this on the Music page or start another entitled Eccentrics (I think we may have enough material within the English to open an Eccentrics sub-Group. Something for me to do later in the week, I think !).

It was your Bonzo's vid, Sue, that did it. I've had Viv Stanshall flash in and out of my meagre mind all day 'cos of that, sssooooo had to do something about it. Well, this is it (I can still find more about the young, deceased, man so he can be the 'opener' on the Eccentrics Group. Oh yes !).

Odd but interesting.
An eccentrics group will be brilliant...... that's a thing that the English excel at!!!

Looking forward to watching the videos :))
Yeh, I've been thinking about it since I joined this Group. We' have, and HAVE had, loads of 'em.
We've got them in all fields too.... Lady Anne Blunt was a great woman, Sophie knows all about her, she is of course something to do with horses!
I'll have to look in to her. I've not heard of the woman, but if you two know about her I shall leave it to you to post info regardin' Lady Blunt.
She is Lord Byrons granddaughter...... she brought Arabian horses to England, and then went to live in the desert for years as a nomad.

The film "Hidalgo" has her in it, but not by name, just the eccentric British Lady.
Wow, certainly worth looking into, is Lady B.
Sophie made a great blog on her once, but I lost it..... I'll try to get Sophie to put some more info together again.
He's a marvellous man... what a lose he was.

Great artists are timeless.... groovy glasses.... neat beard too!
This is just a quick goodbye to someone remembered, yet forgotten. Clive Hornby (Who ?).....He was drummer with the Dennisons. Not a huge name but regulars at the Cavern Club and also supported the Beatles on tour (once)...

.......................Clive went on to be..................

Be seein' ya, Clive.

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Jul 2, 2021
Ralph Corbin updated their profile
Jun 25, 2021
Marques De Valia updated their profile
Mar 24, 2021
SSEAYP - South-East Asian Youth liked David Califa's discussion Flash Banners Here
Feb 29, 2020

© 2024   Created by David Califa. Managed by Eyal Raviv.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service