Hello,
I hope you are well!
I appreciated too much the declarartion of the U.S. president Obama yesterday, who proposes to abolish nuclear weapons in the world.
Today in Prague U.S. President returned to the charge by saying that Washington is determined to work and argues against nuclear weapons for a world without it.
It is a real chance for peace in the world if it will be materialize!
I urge you to support this approach by signing a petition through the site iPeace and send it to the U.S. president to show him the support of 18,231 members of our community of pacifists!
Love, light & peace
ZAM Abdel

Bonjour,
J’espère que vous allez tous très bien !
Moi j’ai beaucoup apprécié la déclaration d’hier du président américain, OBAMA, qui propose de supprimer l'arme nucléaire dans le monde.
Aujourd’hui à Prague le président américain revient à la charge en affirmant que Washington est décidé à œuvrer et plaide contre l'armement nucléaire et pour un monde sans armes nucléaire
C'est une vraie chance pour la paix dans le monde si elle se concrétise !
Je vous propose de soutenir cette démarche par la signature d’une pétition à travers le site iPeace et l’adresser au président américain pour lui manifester le soutien des 18,231 membres de notre communauté de pacifistes !
Amour, lumière et paix
ZAM Abdel

Views: 298

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you very much dear friend Brigett for your supporting my proposation
Love & Peace
Abdel
Hi dear Zam Abdel

Could you write this petition in french? And then, we can ask for someone who understand français to translate into english, spañol, italianno, deustch and português (in this case, I can translate it) and in the other languages too.
So we can foward this petition to iPeace team and ask for sugestions to send to all members...maybe they can link in the home page, or send emails...

What do you think about?
big hug
Sandra
Ok dear friend Sandra! Now I travel, I would do upon my return
Thank you very much
Love
Abdel
Hi!! Zam!! of course all my support!!!! where I must sign?

Lennis
Hi my dear friend Lennis,
Thank you very much for your supporting my proposation
Much love for you too
Have a nice time
Abdel
hi ZAM,thanks to you for this!!i am support our Obama!!!!PEACE and LOVE for him!!and fot you my dear friend!!
Hi my dear Ljiljana,
Thank you for your supporting my proposation
Much love for you too
Have a nice time
Abdel

"He can't do it Himself, We must help Him in whatever Way that We can.
Hi my dear friend,
Thank you for your supporting this proposation
Have a nice time
Abdel
The NOAH'S ARK PROJECTS ARE ANTY NUCLEAR TOO!! See www.noahsarkprojects.com.au web adress and my personal Autobiography http://fromtriestetotheark.spaces.live.com/ web adtress my personal story chapter 1 - born in 1945 the year that changed the world, the first 2 atomic bombs ever dropped on people - the Japanese...What a tragedy!!

AT LAST A PRESIDENT THAT IS ANTY NUCLEAR - GOD BLESS PRESIDENT Obama AND GUIDE HIS HAND TO SAVE PEOPLE FROM WAR AND NUCLEAR WAR ESPECIALLY -
ONLY A PEACE KEEPING FORCE TO PREVENT WAR! Thankyou ZAM Abdel. signed Frank F. C. Niero.
Hi Dear FRANK,
Thank you very much for your supporting my proposation and I'am very happy of your contribution
Much love for you too
Have a nice time
Abdel
You have my support.

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Jul 2, 2021
Ralph Corbin updated their profile
Jun 25, 2021
Marques De Valia updated their profile
Mar 24, 2021
SSEAYP - South-East Asian Youth liked David Califa's discussion Flash Banners Here
Feb 29, 2020

© 2024   Created by David Califa. Managed by Eyal Raviv.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service