Hello, I was wondering if anyone/s want to contribute to making an iPeace Tarot.

I have two decks, I will show them cards, and write out from tha books the meaning, told by Michael Tierra (the Herbal Tarot - The Spirit of Herbs: A Guide to Herbal Tarot) and Candice Cantin (artist)

and by Rosie Björkman
Tarot, häxans tolkning = Tarot, as interpreted by the witch ("Jolanda den tredje" = "Jolanda the third") and Hans Arnold (artist).

It would be great if there could be more contributions to what these card mean, also images and symbols!

erika

Views: 814

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

There are so many lovely cards. Here are two more from my deck.
The interpretation is pretty much the same of course since the symbols are more or less the same...
Is that The Lovers and The Sun?

Lovers: Cooperation, attraction, communication,
Yin and Yang.
Yin = female: Divine Inspiration, inner knowingness.
Yang = male: action, reasoning.
She is His inner guide and the uniting intelligence.
We are to learn how to be in harmony with apparent polarities.

Sun:
Rosie says
Friendship and family,
our physical strength, empathy, creativity, self-confidence.

Michael Tierra
Universal blessing, eternal light, life, no judgement,
Our inner Sun asks us to be joyful, light of heart, energized, caring and compassionate.
Regenerate.
Follow the heart’s path.
Yes that´s so. The lovers and the sun...

When I wrote on the Aftonbladet blog I presented the cards and let people choice which card was corresponding to their current situation... That was very interesting...
Sine different days make you choice different cards,
But the card you choose are often saying more about your situation than words you write *smile*
...so you worked at the paper Aftonbladet - doing this?
/ Erika.
Nej jag skrev bara i min blogg där *smile*

This is from my deck, the Star.

The Major Arcana
The Fool
The Magician
The High Priestess
The Empress
The Emperor
The High priest
The Lovers
The Chariot
Strength
The Hermit
Medicine Wheel
Justice
Suspended Person
Death
Temperance
Pan
The Tower
The Star
The Moon
The Sun
Judgement
The World.

The Minor Arcana
The Earth Element: Suit of Pentacles
The Water Element: Suit of Cups
The Fire Element: Suit of Wands
The Air Element: Suit of Swords.
Carl Jung was the first psychologist to attach importance to tarot symbolism. He may have regarded the tarot cards as representing archetypes: fundamental types of persons or situations embedded in the subconscious of all human beings. The theory of archetypes gives rise to several psychological uses. Since the cards represent these different archetypes within each individual, ideas of the subject's self-perception can be gained by asking them to select a card that they 'identify with'. Equally, the subject can try and clarify the situation by imagining it in terms of the archetypal ideas associated with each card. For instance, someone rushing in heedlessly like the Knight of Swords, or blindly keeping the world at bay like the Rider-Waite-Smith Two of Swords.

Some interesting information direct from Wikipedia
Yes, it's an interesting connection.

I didn't understand the last bit. Does this person have all the cards in front and picks one he or she likes?
Honestly I do not understand it either :) I just copied it all without having understood all of it...*smile* Thought it was my bad English. But now I understand that it was more to it...*smile*
But anyhow it`s interesting that a psychologist like Jung find some interest in these symbols...that gives us a good alibi to deal with tarot :) :)
erika
I understand nothing of the tarot, but I like to learn what I do not know
Namaste
It`s all about symbols. I do not believe in predicting in taro card. But I do believe in them as an instrument for finding the symbols that are corresponding to your life our your present situation.
That`s anyway how i look upon these cards *smile*

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Jul 2, 2021
Ralph Corbin updated their profile
Jun 25, 2021
Marques De Valia updated their profile
Mar 24, 2021
SSEAYP - South-East Asian Youth liked David Califa's discussion Flash Banners Here
Feb 29, 2020

© 2024   Created by David Califa. Managed by Eyal Raviv.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service