Hello, I was wondering if anyone/s want to contribute to making an iPeace Tarot.

I have two decks, I will show them cards, and write out from tha books the meaning, told by Michael Tierra (the Herbal Tarot - The Spirit of Herbs: A Guide to Herbal Tarot) and Candice Cantin (artist)

and by Rosie Björkman
Tarot, häxans tolkning = Tarot, as interpreted by the witch ("Jolanda den tredje" = "Jolanda the third") and Hans Arnold (artist).

It would be great if there could be more contributions to what these card mean, also images and symbols!

erika

Views: 814

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Very good!
The Minor Arcana
Is there anything in the sacred valley of Ancient Egypt? Vale of Arcana, God of sun Akhenaton?
Namaste
actually, I do not know..
Great!
As I know it, there is one difference, which is that the Tarot has Knave and Knigt (two cards) where in a "normal" card deck there is only one.
They are soooo wonderful.

And it's in many languages. Thank you*
A tarot card deck for children!!! I have never seen that ...Funny...

A "Juggler" from a "normal card deck" (designed by Åke Arenhill)
And The Magician, first card of Major Arcana (Fool being 0).
From Wikipedia, page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joker_(playing_card)"The Joker is usually depicted as a court jester. There are usually two Jokers per deck, and both cards often have noticeable differences between each other. For instance, Bicycle Playing Cards prints their company's guarantee claim on only one. More common traits are the appearance of colored and black/noncolored Jokers. At times, the Jokers will each be colored to match the colors used for suits; there will be a red Joker, and a black Joker. In games where the jokers may need to be compared, the red or full-color joker usually outranks the black-and-white one, and so on with the guaranteed one. With the red/black jokers, the red one can alternately be counted as a heart/diamond and the black is used to substitute clubs/spades.

The Joker is often compared to "the Fool" in the Trumps of the Tarot deck. They share many similarities both in appearance and play function; the Fool is often the highest trump, or else an "excuse" that can be played at any time but cannot win. Though the inspiration for using the "jester" imagery on the joker may have derived from the Fool card, they have differing origins as stated above; the Tarot deck has included the Fool since its invention in the 1400s while the Joker is a relatively recent (re)addition to the French/Anglo-American 52-card deck.

Because of the above correspondence, practicioners of cartomancy often include a Joker in the standard 52-card deck, with a meaning similar to the Fool card of Tarot. Sometimes the two Jokers are used: one approach is to identify the "black" Joker with the Fool and the "red" Joker with "the Magician" (also known as the Juggler), a card which is somewhat similar in interpretation and is considered the first step in the "Fool's Journey"."
Does anyone know about Numerology?
It could help to understand the meaning of cards of the Minor, I thought. (?)
Taken from Wiki:
Number definitions
There are no set definitions for the meaning of specific digits. Common examples include:
0. Everything or absoluteness. All
1. Individual. Aggressor. Yang.
2. Balance. Union. Receptive. Yin.
3. Communication/interaction. Neutrality.
4. Creation.
5. Action. Restlessness.
6. Reaction/flux. Responsibility.
7. Thought/consciousness.
8. Power/sacrifice.
9. Highest level of change.
10. Rebirth.

There is also a link, for more comparsions.
http://www.psyche.com/psyche/qbl/comparative_numerology.html
Yeah I have read about that and astrology i ching etc. I had a period i my life when I was extremely fascinated. I`m still interested but now maybe with a somewhat different perspective....
But I think there is somthing to find il all these theories if we know how to search...
I see.
Yes I think I like your perspective.
I am finding out my own perspective I guess.

Hey,
I put up a note in Peace Art forum, just in case there is someone who likes the idea.
I have problems concentrating enough to understand all of the saga, and I find it very difficult to continue on that path (haha). I prefer just writing silly things. I will try and visualize something for the group.
-ciao-
erika.

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Jul 2, 2021
Ralph Corbin updated their profile
Jun 25, 2021
Marques De Valia updated their profile
Mar 24, 2021
SSEAYP - South-East Asian Youth liked David Califa's discussion Flash Banners Here
Feb 29, 2020

© 2024   Created by David Califa. Managed by Eyal Raviv.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service