Hello, I was wondering if anyone/s want to contribute to making an iPeace Tarot.

I have two decks, I will show them cards, and write out from tha books the meaning, told by Michael Tierra (the Herbal Tarot - The Spirit of Herbs: A Guide to Herbal Tarot) and Candice Cantin (artist)

and by Rosie Björkman
Tarot, häxans tolkning = Tarot, as interpreted by the witch ("Jolanda den tredje" = "Jolanda the third") and Hans Arnold (artist).

It would be great if there could be more contributions to what these card mean, also images and symbols!

erika

Views: 814

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Me too have some problem to participate since for me it`s a bit too advanced English :)
Next saga we can say it`s for small children, so we can contribte too...;)
http://www.motherpeace.com/

i usually don't copy and paste, but there was this nice-sounding "Mother Peace tarot"-cards, and they are circle-formed in stead of square.

//Erika
Vicki Noble challenges us to celebrate our ancient peaceful heritage and to reclaim our right as a people to a life without war. Motherpeace shows how traditional myths and symbols can provide ideas and images for understanding the meaning and power of the Goddess for women and men today.

from Amazon. Fits in pretty well with the ipeace concept.
To something else..:)
I just want to know if you have read the saga you started,,Think it can be good. I just wish we had someone that could illustrate it. Do you know someone here?
i use a standard deck of american playing cards.
now that i understand the numerology...
To mikal surly it works as well. But I like all the symbols there are on the Taro cards...*smile* and at the same time there is numerology too...
me too gunilla, i have 5 different type sets..and many different symbols, i have always loved learn what meaning is to different symbols..i like numerology too but never have quite understood it..
Where is erica? We have to do more with these Taro cards :)
Me too I find it so interesting. We have to develop our knowledge about this..

Erica!!!!! :)
Do you think she will hear me?
Wow,
Took me some time to hear it****
I think too that my interest is returning.

I pulled out two cards: the moon, and nine of pentacles.

Hopeful, I think!

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Jul 2, 2021
Ralph Corbin updated their profile
Jun 25, 2021
Marques De Valia updated their profile
Mar 24, 2021
SSEAYP - South-East Asian Youth liked David Califa's discussion Flash Banners Here
Feb 29, 2020

© 2024   Created by David Califa. Managed by Eyal Raviv.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service