:

For those who joined us yesterday on the Peace Café I hope all of you enjoyed it, all of us did a great job and I am very proud of all of you. For those who weren’t able to join us our hearts were with you.

I have a help request for MEPEACE.org and for IPEACE.me community and friends :
A friend of mine who lives in Jerusalem-an Arab - was lucky to receive a scholarship from Politecnico di Milano University in Milan-Italy to continue her Master Degrees in M.B.A in English language. She is one of the most determinant and brilliant people, she has graduated from BirZeit University with a B.A Degree in Accounting . Unfortunately the University was able to cover half of her scholarship not including the accommodation or any other fees, now she is trying to cover the other half so she won't lose her dream in continue he masters degree. The scholarship cost is 40,000 EURO's the university was able to cover 20,000 EUROS', luckily she was able to get a loan from Politecnico di Milano`s bank with 15,000 EURO'S , her family's financial situation can't allow them to cover a 5000 EURO's for her, and now she is working hard to cover the rest of the amount as soon as possible.
My request for you here that if anyone of you knows about any organization or institute that can offer help in covering a part of or all of the amount, or even would like to offer help personally, and for any documants that you would like to see please contact me on my e-mail address anaso1983@gmail.com or anasco000@gmail.com, also you can contact me on my Cell Phone:- 00972-54-5784642.

Best Regards .

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is a micro-level peace, when we touch the needs of people who do not have the resources and trapped in conflict as the Israeli Palestinien.

I am sure we have in iPeace network people who can lead you forward and enable you friend to go forward.

all the best

Neri
Tel-Aviv

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Jul 2, 2021
Ralph Corbin updated their profile
Jun 25, 2021
Marques De Valia updated their profile
Mar 24, 2021
SSEAYP - South-East Asian Youth liked David Califa's discussion Flash Banners Here
Feb 29, 2020

© 2024   Created by David Califa. Managed by Eyal Raviv.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service