SADNESS

Views: 439

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Me too Leah D find it a bit hard to adress my answers right :)
But i hope people will find what they are looking for ...
My "little" Arì :) Isn't he beautiful & sweet? on Twitpic

My meds against saddness
To Beatrice.You are so right pets are really a good medicine aginst sadness. For the moment I have none. That`s not good for me :) I long so much for a dog...
That´s why i get almost angry when people say Be happy! That is not possible if you are human to command someone into a certain state of mind by an imperative.. So many feelings inside us not all are positive ones. And as you say ito admitting the sadness is good step forward. ...

I appreciate the life because of its opposites. I can spend time with the mourning for only in that way I know to safeguard the joy when it knocks on my door
Thank you, I think those are wise words. Healing.

I just wonder about "constructive outlet" and becoming friends with sadness. Is there a difference? And how?

Erika wonders..
Yeah I believe we have to become friend with the sadness, since we will all meet it, some day, and it`s easier if you see this guest as someone that belongs to your acquaintance than something that indicate that something is wrong with you. This guest make you appreciate the joy when it enter after the sadness has left... So it has its function too *smile*.
<3
That is also a way to look upon it.....Sadness and love has much in common .
So sadness is born out of love...??? Yeah...That make sense to me *smile*
Yess, to me too now.
:)
HI Ru' !! where ya' been? whatca' doin? How's u and family? Miss chattin & bloggin comments with you :-)) Oh,and yes I agree mostly on your comment here..not All sadness is love..but I think most is.depends on situation,cause of sadness..er I think? is for me anyway.
Hugs ~Respect~ and Love ya sista'
yes Ru' makes perfect sence..I understood & agree almost exactly..our stories/experiences also help us to understand others & ourselves..but being caught up in the story or experience..reliving to feed sadness & fear is most destructive,being able to talk about sadness,our stories in my opinion helps us to release it..feel what we need to & let it go..is what I've been doing for years. I also know sharing our stories helps others to not feel alone and to be ok with being sad when we feel sad..
warm wishes and much love to you and your family Ru'
. hugs xx
To Ruach i know that your long comment was addressed to Leah, but I found your thoughts interesting and want to thank you for sharing them with all of us...*smile*

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Jul 2, 2021
Ralph Corbin updated their profile
Jun 25, 2021
Marques De Valia updated their profile
Mar 24, 2021
SSEAYP - South-East Asian Youth liked David Califa's discussion Flash Banners Here
Feb 29, 2020

© 2024   Created by David Califa. Managed by Eyal Raviv.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service