p style="text-align: left;">

......I'm a war president. I make decisions here in the Oval Office on foreign -policy matters with war on my mind.
George W. (Interview with N.B.C., 8 February 2004).

/body>

Views: 448

Replies to This Discussion

You truly are a Lovely Human-being, Robby...................

Robby, if only your Hopes could, or would, become reality everything would be so easy...Unfortunately there are cheats and the like who overrule all our dreams and Hopes........It has, I know, always been the case. Fortunately, now, with the Global communications systems that we have, the huge majority of the Planet's inhabitants may, if they wish, follow and track the 'indiscretions' of our 'Leaders'.....I adore, with all my Heart and with everything I hold dear, that a Utopia will, someday arrive...maybe for our children's children !.....I DO hold out Great Hope for the way of the World with the President the Americans have elected...I believe in him, the 1st time I have been able to say that about any politician (save for, Tony Benn, a now retired British political champion), as far back as I can take my political interests (and that's a long, long way)............Anyhow, with that I shall take my leave for a while (work searchin' !).............Ciao Bueno.x
This person is, if the feeling I have in my water's anything to go by, going to be there in 2012, and, I believe, running for President..........Digest, Listen, Watch and Remember.....(She couldn't even point out the Gaza Strip, in last years run-ups!!!)..............A very loose cannon indeed................. ......Careful, World !!
Here's hoping, Joni...........
Just to say, if you want it you'll get it........................ ................................Palin, the same goes for literature, you jes' cain't bannit, Babe !
Ok, It's official, or on the B.B.C. news this morning it was.....Sarah Palin's Memoirs are now top of the best selling books list with Amazon, weeks before the publishing date !!!........Well, my Friends, personally I can't wait to have those pages clasped in my grubby little English hands.........Or shall I just sit here and watch syrup drip down a wall ?..................But, if it were not to be enough that the highly articulate, family-centered, lovely and charismatic Care Bear that is the Palin, has even anything to write about in her ever-decreasing vortex of a Life....but, lest we forget, SHE wanted to BAN certain literature (a slightly more valid literature than her own, I don't doubt). Now we are to be able to enhance our minds, bodies and souls with her dumb-arse drivel................................ .........................But, never forget, behind the humour there is this......................................................... ..................................Oh by the way, this news competes with he anniversary of Ghandi's, man of Peace and the People, birth...also, on this day, 2 October, in 1995, thousands rallied in Okinawa, Japan, for the withdrawal of U.S. troops...............there is more, but don' y'all forget, now, Palin's book'll be relleased for public scrutiny, SSSOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN !.............So that's gonna put a spring in my step this glorious morn..............Peace, Love and Contentment to Us All.................Can't write anymore as I feel sleep is hitting me before my interest has been peaked..........
Thanks for the info, Devi, I didn't know....Well here comes my boycot, Amazon...........Thanks again.x
Oh, and Devi, my being a Jew does lend itself to my thanks for your information....I shall certainly be checkig into this and taking the matter a lot furher...I know some Powerful and Wealthy Jews, I SHALL be takin' it onwards and upwards.....x
Oh !,'nd what about this fuck-wit, Joe the Plumber !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....We just don't breed 'em like you do over there.................It would make Life a lot more fun, if we did............Dangerous, but fun........................Love ya.x................ .......................................Love you and leave you...................................Have a Fabulous day. all of you.x
Your picture's the tops, Joni, hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The plumber's crack goes with the job, over here in the U.K.......Your not alone with it, where you are, Babe....

Still it gives the electricians somewhere to park their bikes !
......................Yeh ?...Well answer the question !

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Jul 2, 2021
Ralph Corbin updated their profile
Jun 25, 2021
Marques De Valia updated their profile
Mar 24, 2021
SSEAYP - South-East Asian Youth liked David Califa's discussion Flash Banners Here
Feb 29, 2020

© 2024   Created by David Califa. Managed by Eyal Raviv.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service