What does the iPeace Family want?, to bring the Spirit back to iPeace!

Myself personally would like to see.....

1. More active Administrators.
2. The iPeace Family birthday dates.
3. Less group messages (I have 3,040 unread messages} I appreciate the thought very much, But I and others can't read them all and I feel it would be more personal an individual message, unless it's very important to get out a message to as many Family members as possible. I have no real problem with it, but when You have over 1,400 Family/Friends here, it can get overwheming to read them all.
I have only sent less than 10 group messages (to get rid of the Give a Gift Program & notification of iPeace closing) which I'm glad that it hasn't as iPeace was My Oasis, during troubled times and it's My Mother Peace Social Network.
I still don't have trust in the present Administrator, but as I say "Time will Tell", but I do know I Love My iPeace Family and I want the Best for You All.
4. I probably have more, but I would Love to hear Yours.

So let's here from You of Your concerns & ideas. "Happy Trails" & "Happy iPeaceing" Motorcycle Hippy Al

Views: 3516

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

excellent words
thanks for putting so much into this discussion
very late here in Italy or I would add more
thanks again
Stephanie
my dear friend MH Al..I agree completely & feel same as all you wrote in your above comment here..
Gotta' go..I'll check back in soon.
Lotsa'' love xoxo

In my 2yrs HERE I have seen amazing personal growth in positive directions in so very very many, including myself. iPeace helped me renew my faith in humanity. As a 20yr activist only seeing,feeling & dealing with all the horrors in the world can make a person very disheartened & loose faith in the goodness of people. I can never be able to explain or describe all I have shared here with so many & have shared with me,became my home & family.My Global Community...
YES many important issues that need addresed,worked on,worked out
,truth is peace DOES start from with in..grows outwardly from each and every life touched,even if ever so briefly.
iPeace gave us a Global platform to do this & we DID,even if many or DC couldn't see it!!! It was there,why I fought so hard to keep us ALL together.
Well this has changed,as Al says "time will tell"..will ipeace be here for another year? As we are now told..we were told this before and DC closed down and came back online to let this site die a sad death..then Hey,guess what..
Nope ,says will keep a year longer..humm..well we shall see.
As far as any Admin ,well I don't believe this EVER will be allowed here. I won't go into all the details here or anywhere.
Trust is gone,I take each day as it comes. I observe..I watch,read..
I wonder why when David restored All the groups that I was removed,banned(as was Des) from the Welcome Team?? Now I don't see a Welcome Team group at all??
Maybe I just missed it on the home page?
For anyone interested I am the Facebook ipeace fan page Admin. with it's creator ( not D.C.)
I have not yet updated the fan page that ipeace.ning is back ..for a year. Until I am certain it will remain so. Though I will write a note with site address is online for all who may not Know.

Peace and much Love
xx

My Dearest Leah, the official Welcome team is still here http://ipeace.ning.com/group/welcometeam and it has been trimmed down to 19 members, the majority of them, not active at all and definitely less active than You & Des and I don't know why or who deleted You both.
The only ones officially Welcoming are Maria & Vicky.
In My opinion, the whole official Welcoming Team page needs complete updating. The biggest joke about it, is that Linda is the group owner and She hasn't been around in ages and the message at the top of page "The Group Owner has limited membership to this group" which was not even put up by Linda and what a statement to be put up on a Welcoming Team page, especially now when there are so few new members joining and only two members Welcoming. The page is so dull, with so little interaction.
You use My statement "Time will Tell" and that is all I can say again, as I don't know what will happen, in the next minute, but all I do know is that I will continue to personally Welcome new members and to reWelcome older members, just coming back and it's always Great to see them and let them know We (iPeace) is still here and they were missed.
What does bother Me most, is Who? has the power to delete Spammers, as I see somebody is, but it is not as fast as it should be,as some of these Spammers can go ballistic in their spamming, thus causing disrespect for iPeace and it's Family members.

So My Dear One, "Enjoy iPeace" for whatever it's capable of offering, which is Friendship of some Beautiful & Peaceful & Wise fellow Human beings for how ever iPeace is here for Us.
I kinda like the slow pace, that is happening now, as it easier interacting with a small active group of like minded Family members, seeing that really there is no active Administrator or Administrators(So I guess, We must listen to Our own Hearts & Spirits and be Us) and it gives Me time to read & ponder & respond to all their messages & forums & discussions of such wise & informative & amusing words.
"I Love iPeace and the iPeace Family" and "May iPeace be here Forever", as to Me, there is no place like Home, "Happy Trails" & "Happy iPeaceing" LovinYou All,

I agree so much with all u wrote Al..I will write you & write comment/reply soon. Lot's to say but tired brain..
Always lovin you dear Friend..

Since i totally feel like a baby here, havent been on ipeace 2 long, but do need to say, was totally disappointed when there was a possiblity it was shut down........i think it so wonderful, no actually beautiful that we all seek empowerment for finding peace, love within ourselves, 4 others and to attempt to balance the world with the purity of love, kindness, calmness, beauty rather than war, anger, resentment and hate.........i have learned here that there is many hearts that beat with happiness, sadness, but it so special to know that others care and want to empower and love with good intent............i cannot comment on the admin part or wat the site may need at this time, cuz i think it would be immature of me to do so, still learning about this site but i do know, truly believe it is so needed, love it, its a breath of fresh air, almost like freedom on an open road, true blessings of kindness from one soul to another.......oh and i really suk at orgainzation skills so not sure how i could help out but more than willing........
What a beeeeutiful comment Tamara..:)))
I agree & have experienced here over past 2 years al that u wrote of ipeace..I loved your comment,truly!
big big ..

...."how i could help out?".... Tamara

and be "You" and to You My Dear Tamara and to You My Dear Leah...

Salut Motorcycle Hippy, the must important for me it is not the administrators to do the job, it is more for people like you and I and all other, who believe there is something we can do. I wish one day I will find a place where people will be open to not just talk about, but more working on, a new peace between all Nations with brotherhoods and sisterhoods, that will come, I believe in it. I do believe you have a good experience of life and one day I could learn from you. Have a wonderful day.

P.S. If you ride a motorcycle... think about me, I wish one day I could afford it.
What does the iPeace Family want?, to bring the Spirit back to iPeace!
I personally feel the answer to this very important question is ;
A feeling of stability,that iPeace is NOT counting down to another deadline of closing down the site.
When it did have a closing date deadline last July/August,people left..moved on to other sites,after much discussion, time/energy/emotions,etc..
Some returned after learning iPeace remained online & did not close. Many returned with feelings in turmoil,healing ..but still raw.
Many still do not know iPeace didn't close,many others will not return- for their own reasons.
Our family is scattered all over the internet..however,the Spirit of iPeace lives on,it's EVERYWHERE,just not HERE as the daily busy activity, as it once had..
My question is,Why should we promote the site ,bring new people to iPeace & old members that have left that may not know We are Here,only to continue to another countdown of closing??
As we were told when David Califa stated he decided to keep ipeace online- 1 year longer ,from date he had posted for closing iPeace. With no further dialog on whether anyone else would be allowed to continue iPeace if/when he chooses to no longer do so..?

I did post the new /correct link and a note on the iPeace Facebook fan page( the new address iPeace.ning no longer iPeace.me)
As the Facebook fan page Admin. I did not write "open for at least 1 more year" just that it did not close & was still online w/new address. A lot of members still do not know the web address is different.
So, to me to bring the Spirit back to iPeace is -
Having open dialog on whether the iPeace .ning site will or will not remain online?
This is very important to many of the creators of Groups who put so much of their heart & Spirit,time & energy into them & the people joining,all our posts,comments,discussions..etc..

David Califa needs to say whether or not he wishes to keep iPeace alive & thriving ? or closing by the deadline given from the date(July/August,2010 ) of the additional 1 year ?
Should I promote iPeace .ning on Facebook and other social sites? With not knowing if the site will close or not?
I don't know whether I should or not,so I have not. I guess it's because of this 'possible' looming over us ALL closing of iPeace.ning -deadline..I don't feel comfortable promoting this site ,as I once did...in the beginning
over 2 years ago..

Yes, MH Al my dear friend "only time will tell", I do hope with all my heart that the Spirit of iPeace will continue on here on Our Home ipeace.ning site..
It is Still alive & thriving,within each of us, All over the world, Our Global Peace Family~
I know ,I see it & feel it every moment of every day :))
Much Hope~Love~Peace xx

Ah, the good ole' days of iPeace..this is a beautiful song & images,the vision when iPeace was founded..can we get this type of Spirit & continued vision for iPeace.ning ?(not .me as vid says) ...
I KNOW we still have this vision & passion,love & Unity for Peace & non violence,right?

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Jul 2, 2021
Ralph Corbin updated their profile
Jun 25, 2021
Marques De Valia updated their profile
Mar 24, 2021
SSEAYP - South-East Asian Youth liked David Califa's discussion Flash Banners Here
Feb 29, 2020

© 2024   Created by David Califa. Managed by Eyal Raviv.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service