This discussion is for canvassing ideas about who the sponsors of conference and possibly of some participants could be and what those sponsors could, should, can and will contribute.

Views: 32

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Paul and Friends,

I am very glad you are calling for SPONSORS for the 6th IFLAC Conference on PEACE CULTURE, as it would enable us to organize an influential and empowering conference and to advertise it widely, and hopefully, to subsidize some of the needy participants.

Please ask the contributors to the various Panels and Workshops, to read carefuly the IMPORTANT NOTES at the end of the attached CONFERENCE PROGRAM, and to fill the Confirmation Form and send it back to us ASAP.

Together, we will be able to achieve a great Peace Conference!

In Peace,

Ada Aharoni
IFLAC Founder - President
6th IFLAC Conference Chair
Attachments:
Dear Paul,

I have noticed that our new PEACE CULTURE CONFERENCE group, initiated by you, does not appear on the List of the latest formed groups on IPEACE, could you kndly add it, together with our Rose Logo?

Also, I would like to invite all my 46 friends on IPEACE to join us at the PEACE CULTURE CONFERENCE group formed by you, but I do not know how to do it. Can you kindly help?

Many thanks and with Love,
Ada
Interesting.

It does appear when sorted by Latest Activity on Page 1
http://ipeace.ning.com/groups?sort=latestActivity&page=1
or on Page 2
http://ipeace.ning.com/groups?sort=latestActivity&page=2

Once there is a little more activity here should ask David and the Administrators to feature it.

Be well...
==PmR

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Jul 2, 2021
Ralph Corbin updated their profile
Jun 25, 2021
Marques De Valia updated their profile
Mar 24, 2021
SSEAYP - South-East Asian Youth liked David Califa's discussion Flash Banners Here
Feb 29, 2020

© 2024   Created by David Califa. Managed by Eyal Raviv.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service