Understanding The Map of The Levels of Consciousness

This discussion is dedicated in large to understanding Consciousness Research as was inspired by the famous mystic/scientist, Dr. David R. Hawkins, and his Scale/Map of the levels of Consciousness.

To view the map, go to the bottom of this discussion and click on the document attached which is uploaded onto the iPeace/Ning database.

To understand the relevance of the map continue reading.

There are two means of applying the map, Intutive and Kinesiological, the Intutive still relies upon Kinesiological feedback, though the feedback is more subtle.

The purely physical and scientific means of Kinesiological muscle testing also enhances One’s Intutive capacities just by familiarization and practice. It simply depends upon One’s level of developmental awareness at the moment of testing.

Fortunately, we can consciously evolve our level of awareness by devotional practices of many modalities, as long as they hold a high level of calibration.

Most of us are below the range of accurately confirming purely by intuition and therefore we will use the most common method of determining the levels of calibration to come to our own conclusions on the things we care to know about, (which is based upon Applied Kinesiology (AK) research).

In the 1960s, Dr. John Goodheart developed Applied Kinesiology (AK) into a practical diagnostic technique used mainly by chiropractors and holistic health practitioners, based on the principle that “your body doesn’t lie.”

AK or muscle testing assists these practitioners in uncovering what is going on in the body as well as determining whether or not a specific remedy would be beneficial. By testing the instantaneous response of a particular muscle, AK practitioners are able to more clearly navigate the complexities of the human body: If a tested muscle stayed strong, a substance was good for the body, and if it went weak, it was not. Though to be certain of accuracy one must also determine if there is any additional stimulus affecting the testing outcome.

Psychiatrist Dr. John Diamond further expanded Dr. Goodheart’s work by discovering that different images, paintings, music, games and material affect the body. For example, he found that classical music makes people go strong, while almost all Heavy Metal and Rap music makes everyone go weak.

Similarly, synthetic clothing makes you weak and natural fibers make you strong. The implications of Dr. Diamond’s work, called Behavioral Kinesiology (BK), were profound: Everything we interact with either strengthens or weakens our life energy.

Psychiatrist Dr. David R. Hawkins realized the universality of muscle testing response—“what is good for you is good for me.” To test the hypothesis, Dr. Hawkins put a thousand people in a room, each with a sealed envelope. Half the room was given organic vitamin C and the other half a packet of NutraSweet. None of the participants were aware of the content of their envelope. Each person was tested using muscle testing (as described in the next section). The result was that half of the room went weak while the other half stayed strong. The 500 hundred people who went weak were holding the envelope with NutraSweet and the 500 hundred who stayed strong had the organic vitamin C—Dr. Hawkins had uncovered the usefulness of physiologic testing as the ultimate truth detector.

By following a simple procedure and making a clearly defined statement, one’s muscles either stay strong or go weak. Statements can be asked about anyone or anything from past to present. You can calibrate the level of truth of a politician, a Fortune 500 CEO or your next-door neighbor. Want to determine the validity of a new scientific theory? Test it.

You don’t need to know anything about the topic in order to test a statement. The answer you receive from the kinesiologic response transcends your own knowledge and beliefs; you are accessing the infinite intelligence of the collective field (or Collective Unconscious) that binds us together.

Interestingly, physiologic testing calibrates at 600—the level of nonduality—which means the technique itself transcends a complete intellectual (i.e. linear) understanding of the phenomenon. When one is muscle-testing in the above fashion, one is accessing the timeless, spaceless, database of consciousness itself.

Since the Hawkins Map/Scale and "muscle testing" will probably be new or unknown to many people, a brief introduction will be provided as a forum discussion posting.

"LoL" is all you need

Consciousness is the stuff Creation is made of. It is the pure empty ever-abundant Source from which springs the holographic dance of energy/matter/Light of the fractal holographic Universe. Consciousness is also Love.

Everything in Creation carries a certain Vibration which we could term as its "Level of Consciousness (LoC)". We could also name it "Level of Love" (or "LoL";).

Hawkins "Map/Scale of Consciousness" covers the human sphere and potential which we can imagine is covered in a scale from 1 to 1000. 1 is the lowest we can go, and 1000 is the highest we can go (in current human form).

The "Level of Consciousness", Vibration or "LoC" of anything is a measurable unit using Hawkins method of "Applied Kinesiology" which is sometimes called "Muscle testing".

The level 200 on Hawkins scale is an important barrier:

The level of happiness/relief/freedom increases incredibly from right below the 200 limit to right above it. This is the bottleneck of humanity.

Dr. Hawkins points out that the two greatest spiritual growth barriers seem to be at level 200 and 500. Two hundred, the level of courage, represents a profound shift from destructive and harmful behavior to life-promoting and integrous lifestyles; everything below 200 makes one go weak, as is repeatedly proven using kinesiological muscle testing and other bio-feedback systems.

In general terms, anything that calibrates below 200 is considered "false" or "without integrity". This does not mean that it is completely "false" in an absolute sense. It just means that it is somewhat weakening, distorted or perverted in contrast to a higher expression of Truth, and far away from The Highest Truth ( at the upper-most part of the scale).

There are no "lies" as such in Creation, since any things or concepts that do exist must score at least 1 on Hawkins scale.

To better understand this, picture the Scale as a scale of Light: Below 200 is what we would normally call "darkness". However, "darkness" is just a convenient term we use for sufficiently low values of Light. "Darkness" does not have independent existence (Substance), like Light does.

We are used to think in terms of "true versus false", but that does not Truely apply in a more Absolute sense. Rather, Truth is more and more distorted/perverted/inside-out/upside-down and both weakened and weakening to others, the farther down the scale you go.

Truth is all there is and ever was, it is the perception/distortion of it that varies.

Truth as it pertains to Humanity on a personal level and in mass consciousness.

The majority of Earths population is still below the critical 200 limit, although the Level of Mass Consciousness is higher. This is due to the fact that Light is so much stronger than darkness, or absence of light . Hawkins has measured just how much stronger, and here is his conclusions (from "Power Vs. Force"):

One individual at level 700 counterbalances 70 million individuals below level 200.
One individual at level 600 counterbalances 10 million individuals below level 200.
One individual at level 500 counterbalances 750,000 individuals below level 200.
One individual at level 400 counterbalances 400,000 individuals below level 200.
One individual at level 300 counterbalances 90,000 individuals below level 200.

A person comes into this world with a specific measurable LoC. According to my research; a person has also set a certain "goal" according to his/her Life Blueprint. This means that one starts out with a certain LoC, and one has also set a certain goal LoC which it is the main purpose of this life to reach. It is possible to go beyond ones goal LoC, if the "karma lessons" you have prepared for yourself are considered "learned" (or "balanced out") by your Higher Self.

In between your "incarnation LoC" and your "goal LoC"; is your "LoC". Your "Level of Consciousness" is never static, but the number that indicate that level is. Why is this so? Because the number indicating your "Level of Consciousness" is to be understood as an "average". Consciousness levels fluctuate around a more stable average. A person calibrating at 310, for example, will still experience much lower levels and also sometimes much higher levels with a varying amplitude (both whip and carrot makes the donkey move). It is the relative stable "average" that changes when a person Ascends (or descends) the Scale.

Does this mean that my neighbor is better than me?

No level is "better" than another level (would this not be the same as to say that God created us un-equal?). This is very important to understand as the ego-parasites (in their opposition to God) always love to claim "superiority". To grasp this; picture the scale for a moment as a "negative scale" (where zero is the top, and minus 1000 is the bottom). Everyone came from Zero/Source, and moved into the negative scale to learn and experience while at the same time seeking back to Zero/Source at their own pace.

Being a zero is not so attractive for the ego as being on the top of a scale from 1 to 1000, is it now? Even so, being zero/nobody/nothingness is the only way to be Now(here) and One-with-All. Here is Hawkins take on it:

It is important to understand that no level is better or worse than another. There are no opposites. The Map of the Levels of Consciousness represents a gradation of consciousness—degrees of the experience of Reality, the existence of God, and the level of lovingness that is present. The 500s (love) are not “better” than the 400s (reason); they simply represent another gradation (and a higher level of truth) on an infinitely growing scale.

"Good versus evil" is an illusion of perception/mentation. There are only various degrees of Good/Love (1 to 1000). Everyone is a "light bulb", but the amount of Light a person emits vary according to the scale. This being said, it cannot be denied that the higher you go on the scale, the more Calm/Happy/Peaceful/Harmonic you will feel inside. But this is not based on a comparison with anyone else. It simply is as it is. A seed is not better or worse than the full-blown flower. They are just expressions of different stages of development accordant with innate potential (Puh! I hope we got that thing clarified and out of the way now:).

The Ultimate Context

Each major "Level of Consciousness" represents a semi-unique paradigm/Context which coincides with a persons perception of self/Self, Truth, God, Life, past/future and overall Happiness. The highest Context (1000) includes (rather than exclude) all the others, as Oneness with All-that-is is the ultimate Context.

A major leap upwards is often referred to as a "Mystical/Religious Experience". A Life in ongoing Dedication and Devotion to Ascending up the scale, is a Life dedicated to true Spirituality. This is a one hundred percent pragmatic definition as it can be done within any framework of belief/tradition (even rigid ones, just be a little creative!).

Views: 55

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

“Keep your best wishes, close to your heart and watch what happens”
Hi Brother V! I just want to say hello this time...
I see you have ben working a lot and making contributions that I am eager to read. I hope calmly in the week end.
Tell me something... do you think these are, as many are saying, special times for the growing of conciousness?
I send you love and we are in touch
Besos
Aloha Liona lovey,
I'm glad you are enjoying it, Life that is. I can feel your enthusiasm in this and other notes of yours, it is greatly appreciated and it is a pleasure sharing with you. From my perspective, it matters most what You think and that you get in touch with, accept and appreciate That/You Firstly. Our thoughts and feelings are 'Part' of Who we are, as They are what we have allowed to flow through us. True appreciation of our thoughts, feelings and all experiences makes it easier to appreciate ourselves, and vice versa, although They are Not What we are, They Are Part of Who we have allowed ourselves to Be. It's also nice to get to know that we can change all of it on a moment to moment basis, and the practice of appreciation is one of many first step approaches to knowing our True nature and our potential to be able to grow from homo sapiens Into Homo Spiritus, which for me, is what the whole of Consciousness Research is about.

In my understanding, the growing/expanding of Consciousness is why we all chose to have Existence, and the choice to have a physical experience allows us to get to know contrast more easily. Contrast allows us to know ourselves and our true nature more easily because we can't even get to know our own desires, or what we do want, until we better know what we don't want. And regarding special times, every breath is a special time, on both a microcosmic scale and on a macrocosmic scale, and from the highest perspective everything is special and perfect for the situation or circumstances.

In many systems of ancient knowledge, Consciousness/Life/Reality is acknowledged as moving in cycles, like breaths, which are part of a process of patterns that repeat themselves, though not the same ways as in their last cycling through their Timing in the expansion of Consciousness. I say their timing in Consciousness instead of time so as not to put emphasis on time, which is often misleading, but to emphasize timing which is closer to true in my understanding of the dimension of Time-Space, (which is one state, where the 2 ideas are indivisible).

And I further agree that in this expression of timing we are moving through a Special phase of Time-Space which makes it easier for us to see the results of our behavior. BeHave; As we Be, so shall we Have. In this cycle it would appear that timing is moving faster and that it could seem more difficult for us to keep up with, especially if we are not well aligned within our own awareness of our intent, desires and Self-Truth. If we are in a more grounded state, in regards to anything, any idea or subject, then it would be easier to move forward on that subject. The more resistance we hold towards something the harder it is to move beyond where we are with it, the harder it is to change it. Because there is No IT, there is only Self, and as Self changes conditions change.

The only way we can make a change is by first becoming aware that we prefer to experience other than what we are currently aware of as our experience; seeing the contrast. Then we decide, based upon past experiences, what and how we think and feel are the most appropriate things, aspects or subjects to put attention on, to make the changes we are now intending and desiring to experience next. Then, as most of us are taught, if we are seeking higher knowledge than the more common scholastic teachings, we do our best to change our thoughts, and habitual actions of speech and reactivity to feelings, which is often difficult. And in my understanding, the value that most people are placing upon in this current cycle, is aligned with the idea of the Gracefulness and Ease that follows our focusing upon our feelingfulness in making the changes we seek.

From the highest perspective, the affect of thoughts and words on us and through us goes only so far as we allow them to affect us or to have an affect on our world, (though most outcomes happen by habitually conditioned programming and not as much by One's conscious choice of Volitional execution and command; which is why reprogramming of Self WORKS, and unscrupulous mind control can happen to us if we are not in control of ourselves ).

Thoughts hold potential For Power, words hold potential For Power, actions hold potential For Power. The degrees of Empowerment in outcomes are based upon the added or omitted ingredients of feelingful awareness and emotion. This can be increased or decreased in many ways; imagination stimulates feelings and emotion, visualization stimulates feelings and emotion, ponderance stimulates feelings and emotion, contemplation stimulates feelings and emotion. And the potential in all of it is heightened amidst this current cycle.

Plato said, "Take Control of Your Thoughts, You Can Do, What You WILL, With Them"

Jesus, MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE, (That We Can Show Of His Speaking Of Words), Spoke of "Love", "Fear Not"! He did not speak this as empty words but as empowering examples of Emotional Positionalities which have a powerful determinant affect upon the outcomes in our lives.

The Truth we hold in our Heartful Awareness and the Constitution we hold in our Mindful Awareness determines what we see and how we see it. They are the pre-set filters by which we let in the things that get in, and they are the pre-programmed pressure gauges by which only so much gets out. In short, what we hold in Heart and Mind determines what we hold in hand. We can't receive what we don't have room for and we can't give what we do not have, nor have in range of our reach.
--- BV'

I thank you Liona, for stimulating such a feelingful sense of awareness in me, which moved me to respond in this way. I very look forward to sharing with you further as timing permits us.

I Thank you for Being, Just as you are. Thank you for all You have been and Thank you for all you will Be.

Breathe Easy and Blessings Be,

Brother V'.
Mi dear Brother V... thanks for your beautiful and deep response to my question!
I left the city and went to a lake to spend some days. There is no internet there, so I read you before I left and stayed with the ideas until today that I am back.
You offer me understanding ... "what we hold in Heart and Mind determines what we hold in hand"...
Contrast.... timing: time-space.... this timing.... change.... and some other things that are very interesting for me.
What you wrote is so logical and resonates with my perception and understanding of things actually.
Some of the ideas remind me about a conference of Gregg Braden "The lost mode of prayer".
Let me tell you that It´s a great thing for me to be able to intercheange with you ideas and perceptions about conciousness.
And also specially intercheanging Blessings and Love
Blesssings and Love for you , allways
Liona
Aloha Liona Lovey,
how endearing of you as usual. I'm glad to read that you enjoyed your deep contemplation in your time away. I also Love such deep contemplation and although I do it daily i very much look forward to having such a get-away experience of my own someday soon too. In response to your sweet and insightful note, I love Gregg Braden's reflections on sooo many subjects in which he shares of himself so deeply. I've read most all of his books and I’ve watched most all of his videos too. I've also been planning to add a bunch of content here from him and I will as timing permits me, though lately things have shifted in my environment in a few ways which have taken my attention and time away from iPeace entirely.

I will continue to check my emails every few days and involve myself more and more in the building of this discussion group's materials, and of course sharing with Very Meaningful Friends Like You, as my recently experienced Fires begin to subside. However, it seems that it may take some time before I'm able to be as playful on a daily basis again as I would prefer, because these new combustions require my hourly attention for the majority of my day, everyday. I had a few minutes this morning and I decided to give them to you and also in the sharing of myself here for all others who might wonder what has happened to this new group with very little, but great opening content. So I thank you soooo much for giving of yourself so honestly and lovingly as you do and for being my reason for bringing this added update here too.

These Fires to be appreciated and resolved involve both family health recovery issues and the training of my new employees for a recently launched work project which has also somewhat blown up, but in a good way though strange in its timing. As far as the family health recovery, which can't happen until One recognizes there is something to change, it has become abundantly clearer to me and others, how prime the timing Is for greater commitment to attending it, Now.

From my preferred perspective everything Is; Just, as it should be, and can only be the Perfect physical expression as it is, of the non-physical, the Truth held within, and has also manifested based upon the conditions which have preceded these too.

IT Just IS, IT IS Just and That's the JUSTice of IT.

I wouldn't call any of it problematic as in a so-called bad occurrence, but I do see it as a problem in the sense that I look upon it as an equation. It is up to me to take Total Responsibility for All I view, as an aspect of My Self, which requires my Loving attention in order for it to shift into something else more smoothly. (As in our Ho' Oponopono practice that we appreciate in common.)

Loving Attention; The Feeling Is The Prayer.

The Highest Way To ASK For More Of What Is Loved Is To Put Attention On Something Loved. The Highest Way To RECEIVE More Of What Is EXPECTED TO BE Loved, Is To Put Attention On THE NEW SOMETHING DESIRED As If It IS ALREADY YOURS, At Least Yours To Be Loved. Not Ours To Be Owned As In A Possession, But Owned As In Yours To Experience In Loving Or Appreciated ways. (But I’m sure You, Liona, know this aspect very well, Bella Mia.)

So that's my story and I'm working and playing with it, to the best of my ability to be conscious of it in this way as possible, and habitually on a moment to moment basis. Will it work out in the ways I most prefer? Well, it's at least more likely to be so, when holding my attention in this way.

I trust that all is as it must be with you and hopefully you're enjoying more of it too, and I hold to your preference being already fulfilled as well. It IS Up To Us, but first we must re-align with The Power that we Really Are, moment to moment, until it has become our dominant state. As It was Best said, "Seek First The Kingdom Within" and “Love; Fear Not”. It doesn't matter what we do afterwards if we are in alignment with The Highest Expression of Power, because IT only brings the Best results for All concerned and affected by the outcomes. We Are Love, Health, Joy and Wealth, (and sooo much more). When we hold this as our Truth, and actually do the work of re-alignment, then things shift in serving the highest benefit of all, and also more Gracefully.

Breathe Easy and Blessings Be,
xoxoxo
xoxoxo,
V'.

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Jul 2, 2021
Ralph Corbin updated their profile
Jun 25, 2021
Marques De Valia updated their profile
Mar 24, 2021
SSEAYP - South-East Asian Youth liked David Califa's discussion Flash Banners Here
Feb 29, 2020

© 2024   Created by David Califa. Managed by Eyal Raviv.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service