I happened to start this group. Clearly the group exists only for and because of its members. Because I am not always around there should be at least one other and preferably three admins Being an administrator is not rocket science and is not very time consumptive. Any volunteers?
Here is what administrators can and should do:
- Take an active role in helping to make this a community with good vibes and one that others want to belong to.
- Check the most recent new iPeace members pages periodically to inform new iPeace members about this group.
- Modify group description if appropriate, normally only after consultation with members of the whole group.
- Monitor activity and help to ensure that that there is at least two-way and just one-way communication.
- Monitor activity, and handle any offensive or spam posts. There has not been such problems so far, but may happen as anyone can join us automatically and then post.
- Handling any offensive or spam posts is common sense stuff:
- Ask member via private message to delete the offensive or spam post.
- Then, if there is no or an inadequate response, then delete the offensive or spam post.
- Then, if there is a second or subsequent such incident from that member, ban the member from this group.