Dear all,

I happened to start this group. Clearly the group exists only for and because of its members. Because I am not always around there should be at least one other and preferably three admins Being an administrator is not rocket science and is not very time consumptive. Any volunteers?

Here is what administrators can and should do:
  1. Take an active role in helping to make this a community with good vibes and one that others want to belong to.
  2. Check the most recent new iPeace members pages periodically to inform new iPeace members about this group.
  3. Modify group description if appropriate, normally only after consultation with members of the whole group.
  4. Monitor activity and help to ensure that that there is at least two-way and just one-way communication.
  5. Monitor activity, and handle any offensive or spam posts. There has not been such problems so far, but may happen as anyone can join us automatically and then post.
  6. Handling any offensive or spam posts is common sense stuff:
    • Ask member via private message to delete the offensive or spam post.
    • Then, if there is no or an inadequate response, then delete the offensive or spam post.
    • Then, if there is a second or subsequent such incident from that member, ban the member from this group.

Views: 93

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Nicole,

Thanks for the offer. I've changed the discussion above to include what I see as the job specs.

It'd be great of you and at least one other would offer to help.

Be well...
== Paul R
Hi, I am new.. and hardly know my way around.. but.. if you were really desperate..I may be able to help .. with training.. :)

Peace
Just noticed your response.

It is not rocket science. I'll make you an admin. :-)
Just noticed your offer, Nicole.. Sorry.

So now you too are an (exalted) administrator. :-)

Thanks for helping.

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Jul 2, 2021
Ralph Corbin updated their profile
Jun 25, 2021
Marques De Valia updated their profile
Mar 24, 2021
SSEAYP - South-East Asian Youth liked David Califa's discussion Flash Banners Here
Feb 29, 2020

© 2024   Created by David Califa. Managed by Eyal Raviv.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service