Blog Meme for Peace? A way to get Qualitative Voices and Spirits to iPeace?

This is NOT a suggestion to create YAPT for iPeace - Yet Another Promotional Tool...

This is a POWERFUL approach to reach those with the commitment to the cause to the level that you actually BLOG away the passionate topic of your spirit. Blog or Die, so to speak (sic!) ;).

So - my suggestion - three questions:

To blog about.

But Questions are Far More Important than Answers - so thus, keep the energy to tweak them, collaboratively, BEFORE going out with it and let it spread on the net.

I will throw in my suggestions for a blog meme to reach bloggers, potentially or already being #peacebloggers.

http://www.webraw.com/quixtar/archives/2006/01/blogging_101_the_blo... for a "how to" on blog memes with illustrative examples.

I would go here to show off how it can go astray when you are hit with a VERY good blog meme!

From my blog, my RESPONSE to the #changeblogger meme;
Spreading the #Changeblogger meme - and how things, ideas, projects...

The origin;
Changebloggers: Using Social Media to Create Social Change

Memes that make you THINK and CREATE MEANING are the best STIMULI and INSPIRATION. Thus RESPONSE - as in ACTION to ANSWER THE QUESTIONS!

I am fed up with chain letters in the mails. Post this to 15 more otherwise you will break your leg next time you pass the street kinda stuff.

I want Smart, Inspirational and Powerful Questions!

What do you want?

Peace,
Anders

Views: 63

Replies to This Discussion

So - my suggestion is just one, you create yours in this convo. Thus I add my three questions beyond this little case story collection;

The Changeblogger Meme had three questions;
http://www.livingstonbuzz.com/2008/08/26/changeblogging-let-the-mem...

What is one change - big or small, local or global - you want to see in your lifetime?

Who is already working this issue that you think others should support?

How are you going to use your Web/tech/marcom skills to further this cause? (Or, what are you already doing that works?)

Those are already embedded in the #changeblogger meme, so let's fire up our own three Q's to trigger present and future Peacebloggers!

Peace,
Anders
Throwing in my three Questions for the potential of a Global Peaceblogger Meme?

"- What is/are the main (root) cause(s) to why we're not having Peace Everywhere - and what is/are the main (root) solution(s)/innovation(s)/mean(s) to reach Peace Everywhere?

- Are you aware of someone already working on turning problem to solution - or are you working on an own already?

- How are you (or are you going to) use the power of Social Media/Web/Communication tools to Make Peace Everywhere?

Please keep your answers, maybe together with an optional short personal intro to your answers before you present them, in 500 words or less. And add a link to http://ipeace.me if you want to point somewhere for credentials - the Peace Community from where this Blog Meme emerged. We conversate these kind of things there :)."

Does it work?

And, since iPeace is not a Wiki, we have to edit it separately in the thread, we cannot edit in one page...

Peace,
Anders
Debra, that would be a beautiful thing if everyone did that....how simple....I pray it happens and I will pray for your son....you must have a very heavy heart as to this very day I can not fathom this war...any war...always started by a leader....wouldn't life be so much easier if the leaders fought it out instead....all about power and corruption and enriching themselves....never about its people....take care....Linda M
Inspired by the conversation "how do we achieve world peace", we could also emerge from the so-called "Kipling Questions";

http://www.ipeace.me/forum/topics/2217368:Topic:358499

"What is world peace and why don't we have it?"

"How can we get world peace - and when?"

"Who do you know working in a constructive way to reach world peace? - And what do you do to contribute?"

"How are using blogging and other social media to reach world peace?"

"Where do you/we begin?"

Something like that!

What do you think?

Peace,
Anders
well Anders, frankly speaking I am interested in having thoughtful discussions not lessons on blogging...many people blog in diffirent sites the way they want to....I am all for talking about anything, whether it is serious such as what is happening to our world, about humanity, about poverty, about politics, love, hate, why do people kill in the name of their religion?, why are nun's getting raped, why are children starving....what is good about people throughout the world vs. what is wrong or bad about them....anyone for a subject? peace....Linda M
Excuse me, this was not a "lesson in blogging" - it was a suggestion to pile together a "blog meme" where we can maybe add some conversation triggers where bloggers answer the same questions - much in spirit of Blog Action Day, but more focused to three questions.

All topics you line up we need new perspectives on, and I think that is not to be given by mainstream media, thus we need bloggers :) !

http://blogactionday.org/ See how that transformed the convo - better to have it spread and not spiked at just one day...there are 365 days...

Just an idea.

Firsties - are you interested in answering those questions I suggested?

Peace,
Anders
I think a major step toward achieving world Peace would be for everyone to learn to forgive.

LIFE GOAL
if our life goal is to lead a proud,
productive and successful life,
and minimize regrets at the
moment of our passing,
then
love, balance, tolerance,
honesty, forgiveness,
and patience are tools
we need.

HURT
a hurt upsets our
moral balance.
it places a burden
on the receptor, the person hurt,
and on the instigator, the person causing the hurt.
it IS regardless of
the relationship or the physical or
mental nature of the upset.

APOLOGY
to need an apology
there must be a hurt.
the instigator is burdened by a need for an apology ritual.
it begins in the heart of the instigator
with the desire not to repeat the hurt.
then
a sincere, honest, face-to-face expression of
regret for the hurt must be made.
it frees the heart of the instigator,
but not the heart of the receptor.

FORGIVENESS
to need forgiveness
there must be a hurt.
the receptor is burdened by a need for
a forgiveness ritual.
it begins
in the heart of the receptor
with an understanding of the how and why
of the the hurt
from the instigator’s perspective.
then
a sincere, honest, face-to-face
expression of forgiveness
must be made.
it frees the heart of the receptor,
but not the heart of the instigator.

a false mask is donned when
an apology ritual
or a forgiveness ritual
is executed without sincerity.
it only fools the false giver.
the imbalance is increased.

with apology and forgiveness
rituals complete,
a relationship is free to grow.
all thoughts of revenge, anger,
or distrust, must melt into
an honest understanding of the
other’s perspective.

Forgiveness...
simple in concept.
complex in execution.
painful when denied.
healing when complete.

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Jul 2, 2021
Ralph Corbin updated their profile
Jun 25, 2021
Marques De Valia updated their profile
Mar 24, 2021
SSEAYP - South-East Asian Youth liked David Califa's discussion Flash Banners Here
Feb 29, 2020

© 2024   Created by David Califa. Managed by Eyal Raviv.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service