A Lane near Arles, 1888, Vincent Van Gogh

A Lane near Arles, 1888. byVincent Van Gogh.

Oil Painting Reproductions From The Famous Master Artists.

Views: 123

Replies to This Discussion

Mody,  Want to take a walk? :)  This is what I wat to do  --- take a walk --- when I gaze into the colors and the flow of the scene.  I want to get lost in an afternoon of calm, enjoyment & a bit of mischief!  :)  Peacde to you,  Teresa

no thank you my  friend i do not want take  a walk ,i prefer  sit here alone and  post  more  of this art 

but thank you .

peace ..

Mody,  All  of us in the group get to imagine ourselves in all of these wonderful situations because you are disciplined enough to sit alone & post the art, the poetry and the videos.  You are terrific! 

I hope also that you understand that I would have much rather talked with you today than work.  But early t attention this morning the Chairman of the Egyptian Company called from Cairo, requiring my full attention for the rest of the day.  Tonight was my dance troupe.  I got home very late!  Sometimes my work gets in the way of the perfect evening.  This will end soon with the holiday approaching.

I value our friendship and want you to know that.  Also because I am a widow, I am a bit shy in the romantic area.  Please understand, will you?   Peace, &  A Cool Breeze,  Teresa

Teresa ,no need  to explain any thing to me ,it is  your own life  and you are free to live it as  you want. we are  just friends  on ipeace  ,and that is good.

thank  you and enjoy  your time  .

peace

Dear Mody,    We are friends on iPeace and that is good.  Of course, you are entitled to an explanation. I so looked forward to our chatting today but unexpected work from overseas came in early in the morning. Of course, I value you.  your talent and the good connection we have for art and the things of peace.  I promise you if the tables were turned I would understand the situation.

Some day work will no longer be a factor of adjusting and evaluating my time.  I rarely posted to ipeace before you and I exchanged thoughts.  Only one other person I have thanked for a posting. That being said, I understand if you are upset about today..... As you said, "It is your life."  Since we are lovers of peace, let us seek to understand each other before we begin to make judgments.  Is that OK with you?  If you want to stop our conversation I will respect you right and decision to do so. I on the  other hand, enjoy our talks, our ideas and your art.  I put the next move in your court.  Peace to you always,  Teresa

my friend , 

i am glad we are  friends here ,you are  wonderful  woman and  i have no right to judge  you  or  any one else !! 

who  am i to do that !! so  we are friends on here  and our  conversation  about art is nice as  net  friends ,i enjoy it too and that is all 

so sure  we can be friends and  comments  each  others  as any 2 member of ipeace

thank you  again my daer

peace ..

I agree with you.  But what is so unsettling is your change in demeanor.  I came to iPeace to talk about Shen Yun and its quest to make human rights in China a priority. I met a client online here and it is great. 

Y esterday you were warm and understanding.  Today you are distant and curt in your conversation and unopen to my thoughts.  I have many friends and want to keep only   people in my  life who are positive and warm.  I was a model for a long time from the age of 4 to 25, so I now focus on the human heart and the passions that stir the heart, mind, body and soul. Our friendship was so new which is why I gave up sleep to engage with your thoughts.   I'm not on ipeace looking for dates....looking only to engage with peaceful people.  Dates I can get any time, so I seek only to know people's hearts. It was so special to be able to speak of art, music and video as we did....that was the reason.  I may go off iPeace, but I enjoyed our interactions, each one of them until today.  Teresa

my friend .

some thing  you may do not know  about me as you said we are so  new friends here ,i am very  much  sensitive  person ,more  than you ever think .

you could say i have  a heart of a bird .

that is why  i am not warm  today and  also in  bad  mood too.

and i am understanding  for  you  as  i told you  and again  we  are  friends here

is that not  enough to be friends on ipeace ??

we share  comments  and thoughts  as  friends here .

and i do not know why  you say  i am unopen  to your  thoughts !!

i always reply to you as you see .

i am  always  peaceful  person  with others and with my self too

my heart is open to all the world  .but  it is closed  only  for my  self i guess so

i not look for  date  too and i told i am  happy the way i am alone and free 

i enjoyed our  interactions  too my  dear 

peace  always .

When one has the heart of a bird, others must also be sensitive to its sensitivity from experience & handle with care. I am truly sorry if I hurt you.  Because I was successful and as others have said, beautiful, many thought I needed no assistance when my husband died.  I put up a good front, but I was moody for a while until I realized I could find happiness without David and for myself alone in this world.  Since you don't really know me, you also did not know that about me. I hope you wake up to adventures of the heart, mind,  body & spirit with joy in your heart in the morning & the wonder of a child to new rivers to cross as they carry you to the paths of your choosing.

I will go off of iPeace tomorrow and you can find others to engage with. I wish you never to be lonely even when you chose to be alone.  This will be our last conversation.  Love, Peace & Many Smiles,  Teresa

i am so sorry about  your  husband death my friend .and i understand all  you say now .and i wish  you too all happiness  and more  successful  in your  work  ad your life too.

you deserve  all the best  dear.

and it is ok you not hurt me  ,one more thing you may like to know about me before  you go off  of ipeace 

i  can not live  if i am not hurt !! seems funny but it is not 

it is true .any way  thank you for  all good conversation  we shared  here

i am really fine  being  alone ,it is gift  from God to me the loneliness 

gives  me time to think and  look at the  God  creation  and stars at night

and  i have faith it is my fate .

so not really need others  to find or look for  to engage my  with.

wish you all best  my friend

always  peace .

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Jul 2, 2021
Ralph Corbin updated their profile
Jun 25, 2021
Marques De Valia updated their profile
Mar 24, 2021
SSEAYP - South-East Asian Youth liked David Califa's discussion Flash Banners Here
Feb 29, 2020

© 2024   Created by David Califa. Managed by Eyal Raviv.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service