Dear Friend of Tibet,

It is with pleasure that Candle4Tibet announces its Monthly Candle Ritual for May !

You are hereby invited to light a candle at any time between this Monday May 7 at 6PM and Thursday May 10 at 6PM to demonstrate your support for Tibet and renew your wish to see its people freed from their deplorable circumstances.

This is a hopeful time for friends of Tibet. This is a time when the Tibetan spirit is growing stronger despite the despicable deeds of the Chinese invaders. This is a time when cracks are showing in the black box of the Chinese Politburo. This is a time when parliamentarians from all over the world have declared their support towards Tibetans, and committed themselves to call upon the Chinese Government to end repression in Tibet. At this time, we must persist in our efforts and keep doing our however small and seemingly insignificant parts, as this is how we will reach the inevitable and rightful outcome we all wish to witness, that of peace and freedom restored in Tibet.

Please also have a thought for recently departed Beastie Boys' Adam Yauch, a longtime supporter of Tibet and organizer of the Tibetan Freedom Concert. May he awaken to his own true nature during his transmigration, or be reborn in an even more positive incarnation.

May our collective efforts bring freedom to the people of Tibet ! Svaha !

Views: 167

Replies to This Discussion

I hail the efforts of this group

But Alas !!

It is a pity that  peopel in power in most Nations that Preach Human Rights are indifferent to Tibetan Tragedy.

It is a shame that we in this 21 Century are witness to the anihilation ofa a people, a Nation,  and its religion and traditions are trampled over blatantly. the United Nations is  acting Dumb Deaf and blind to the atrocities perpetrated by China on Tibetans.  It is a pity that we are a party to this shameful happening.

What we individuals and small groups are doing to aaken the conscious of the world at large are like small drops  in the ocean of apathy and indifference.

Those who shake Hands with Chinese for any reason have blood of Tibetans in their Hands

Those who play games are  equally  culpable for the crimes perpetrated by Chinese in Tibet.

Those who do Business with China ar also abettors of the crime against Tibetans.

and Finally

Those who ar afraid to speak against China on Tibetan Freedom ar cowards deserve to be condemned.

Indian Government is the First in this Category of cowards to be condemned.

I believe that Nationality is an undying Flame - and Tibetans will one day regain their land from the invaders.

I believe that it is the duty of all freedom loving people to support Tibetan Cause..

If Tibet and Tibetans are let to vanish like the Aztecs and Mayans in South America after the invation by Europeans, 

or to be obliterated like the locals of North America by the Europeans,

or

to be made to roam this planet for 2000 years like the Jews did till rehabilitated  after the WWII.

The blame will squarely fall in us,  the  Human race as a whole of these times.

I hail the efforts of this group

thank you !

It is a pity that peopel in power in most Nations that Preach Human Rights are indifferent to Tibetan Tragedy.

i find this does not match my perception of things... for instance, please see :

http://www.savetibet.org/resource-center/maps-data-fact-sheets/gove...

http://candle4tibet.ning.com/profiles/blogs/ottawa-declaration-on-t...

http://candle4tibet.ning.com/profiles/blogs/action-a-small-but-impo...

the United Nations is acting Dumb Deaf and blind to the atrocities perpetrated by China on Tibetans.

please see : http://www.phayul.com/news/article.aspx?id=31122

What we individuals and small groups are doing to aaken the conscious of the world at large are like small drops in the ocean of apathy and indifference.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.” ― HHDL

I believe that Nationality is an undying Flame - and Tibetans will one day regain their land from the invaders.

I believe that it is the duty of all freedom loving people to support Tibetan Cause..

i also believe thus...

thanks for sharing your perspective Raja...

many blessings to you,

Chris

Avalokiteswara Aghorapasa. Tibetan Patt. 17th-18th cent BKB 5704

thanks for your lights Jouni !

thanks to all for your participation !

Tibetans will be Free ! ♥♥♥ ! Svaha !

blessings to all,

Chris

if you « mouse over » the picture, you'll see those details displayed...

this is the Wikimedia Commons « recommended » method (i.e. i used the HTML code they provide)...

or you can click the picture to get to the details page... ;o)

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Jul 2, 2021
Ralph Corbin updated their profile
Jun 25, 2021
Marques De Valia updated their profile
Mar 24, 2021
SSEAYP - South-East Asian Youth liked David Califa's discussion Flash Banners Here
Feb 29, 2020

© 2024   Created by David Califa. Managed by Eyal Raviv.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service