If you ever save a life of any living thing???? Discuss

Did you like to save the Life of the Women in the third world countries???? Especially Pakistan, India, Afganistan ??? Discuss...

don't you think that u can also become a life saver by saving any Living Thing or saving your Earth ???

Or any other thing u want to discuss about Life Saving go ahead

Views: 43

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Ahmed
in egypt, we have what we call "Street Cats". well they are cats who live in the streets. eat of rubbish .. die from a car crach...etc..
I used to find cats with broken legs or eyes or wounded by a planck of wood falling from a new building constraction, whatever.. etc.. at home when I was a kid parents used to call me the rescue cat. as I took them home feed them clean them help with their wounds or if too cerious take them to the vet. and as they recover I let them go if they want hunting their life, keep them if they want to become pets.
as cats were sacret in the ancian egyptian time of faraos I think I was doing something sacret. how come THE CAT addored in the temple is now left in the streets with no care?!
when I got married, I used to go every week end with my husband ro sooks (fairs) for animals. we used to buy the ones in the worse conditions. once 2 serpents, once a hoauk etc.. keep the same system I was doing with cats and that we kept doing too together, then releace the bird or animal or reptile when recover to go to his own nature.

I know this is not enough even if it is still life saving. loads of lives need to be saved. I can not do all. this is why I believe that one individual can not make a diference. we have to be a group. so tell me what to do.
Hoda Your achievements are outstanding and you are really kind and noble person, but its also true as you said that its not enough, to make a difference one individual is not enough but to create a difference the first step you took is out standing, now u say u need a group, and i think u need a group to save more living things, because i always say together we join can change the world, if we were a group we'll be able to save more and more living things.... i must say you one thing first of all u make a group of people who want to be a Life Savers when you will find a group i will give you my ideas, but first find people's with same thinking and same feeling
(i-e Kind, Noble etc...)

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Jul 2, 2021
Ralph Corbin updated their profile
Jun 25, 2021
Marques De Valia updated their profile
Mar 24, 2021
SSEAYP - South-East Asian Youth liked David Califa's discussion Flash Banners Here
Feb 29, 2020

© 2024   Created by David Califa. Managed by Eyal Raviv.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service