This is the question I have been asking myself since I joined the LIghtworker Starseed Lounge several days ago! Can anyone sum it up?
Love and Light
Lana

Views: 47

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Lana, well is'nt that the ten million dollar question we all want answers to but have been afraid to ask !!! Well done you for asking. The way i see it is it anyone who can spread a little Love, Light, Joy, Peace, Healing or Happiness where ever they go. So often we see it only applied to people pursuing a spiritual career, yet so many people give out these gifts as part of their every day way of being, yet because they are a nurse, postman, dustman or shop worker, no one see's them as Lightworkers. For me, being a Lightworker comes from within, from the desire to make the world, and everyone in it, a better place for everyone. Hip Hip Hooray for Lightworkers everywhere, recognized and unrecognized. Bright Blessings
Thanks, Whitefeather and Shyam Jaya. Also check out Nelly March's definitions about Lightworking on her Profile Page, which is very informative and full of truth.
Love and Light,
Lana
I couldn't agree more with Whitefeather's comments. The light does come from within, those of us who can recognise that in ourselves and others are lucky indeed. Until i discovered Reiki, I had no idea, what this welling up of white light was, I just felt that if I didin't stand alone somewhere and hold up my hands and send it anywhere, I would explode with it. Reiki taught me to channel it. These past two years have been such a learning experience for me, finding my way and learning to accept me for me and that it is ok to feel the light, to enjoy the warm and love it brings and most importantly never give myself a hard time for sharing it and enjoying seing others enjoy the love and light. If that makes any sense at all!

Love and hugs xxx
Amen, the light is in all who choose to practice and use it, it is a gift that is given to all, not all choose to use it. Blessings, live well, T

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Jul 2, 2021
Ralph Corbin updated their profile
Jun 25, 2021
Marques De Valia updated their profile
Mar 24, 2021
SSEAYP - South-East Asian Youth liked David Califa's discussion Flash Banners Here
Feb 29, 2020

© 2024   Created by David Califa. Managed by Eyal Raviv.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service