just because you are sitting alone at home.
just because you don't have friends in "real life".
just because you are bored by anything.
just because you got inspired by other crazy lonely losers on the net?

JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE HUNTING FOR a little piece of LOVE?!!

Views: 45

Replies to This Discussion

:):):):)...hugzzzzz too
Ooooohhh!,you've stopped...I've just been following that, you two....It was like Peyton Place for the Now! generation..........Coming to the end is as though the rumbling sounds of Armageddon were building slowly, yet with a certain, how shall I put this? A certain, raison d'etra (Pretentious?.....Moi? No, no, no, no, no)....Please, don't tell me the end is finally nigh!!!!!!............What can I do? How can we survive this? What, what, what will become of us all.......? No!, No!, No! This cannot be the end. I WILL NOT LET IT!!!! We will stand and fight for our right to be heard and our words WILL be acted uponnnnnn........Nursey, nuuuurrrrsssey.....I think I'm escaping again......I'll come with you if I can have my tablets....Please let me have my tablets, I'll be good! I won't say people are stealing my clothes any more...I promise to sign the papers,please just one...One, that won't hurt...Nurse,nurse....pleeeessssseeee..............Can anyone translate this into English, please?

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Jul 2, 2021
Ralph Corbin updated their profile
Jun 25, 2021
Marques De Valia updated their profile
Mar 24, 2021
SSEAYP - South-East Asian Youth liked David Califa's discussion Flash Banners Here
Feb 29, 2020

© 2024   Created by David Califa. Managed by Eyal Raviv.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service