I Citizen of the XXI century, in unity with my brothers and sisters in a free and voluntary act, declare:
1. I forgive those who have caused me harm and ask forgiveness for all the harm that consciously or unconsciously I have caused others .
2. I choose life as the most important of institutions and commit myself to defend it under any circumstances.
3. I abjure any form of abuse, intolerance and violence.
4. I ask to immediately cease kidnapping, repression, and death.
5. I choose to love and respect my brother and my country and to express that love with my selfless service.
6. I promise to participate in generating constructive ideas for myself, for my family, and for my country.
7. I deliver my whole heart to the cause of peace, helping build a just and equitable world where we can be happy and free.
WHO´S UP TO IT?
copyright (c) www.quienselemide.com