As the wheel of the year turns toward Samhain, and I review what my HPS and I have channeled for this year's celebration, I am struck at the difference between this year and other years. In this time of :shaking up" of the mundane world, I can feel the Mother moving in directions that are at once joyful and uncomfortable.

This small planet, is tearing itself apart. It is one of the reasons that I am so committed to iPeace. All of us here, what ever our spiritual or religious inclination is, are committed to spreading peace.

For our (Wite Rayvn Clan), Samhain Celebration we are asking the God to take our desires for World Peace and a strong spiritual awakening across ALL faiths, creeds, and religions and to help to facilitate a "strong change of heart" toward each other and make clear the paths to Peace and prosperity ( real prosperity - sustainable - not monetary).

What about all of you?

Bright Blessing,

Alfred

Views: 44

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, we will do the same thing in my litle group in Sweden!

Love, Light and Peace!
B*B//Wynja
I am a counselor who has stepped back into my real path of healing shamanically. My visions and art reflect the strong healing of emotional and mind issues which have led us to this place in history at this time.
I see the small steps that humanity is taking to bring themselves up to the big shifts and I am seeing them at this time. As a solitary magickal person, I am none the less linked in the universal web of energy which comprises all of us to each other so what I see feel, hear and know is always communicated on some level to others on that wavelength. Peace is spreading and unconditional love is growing.
Blessed Be.

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Jul 2, 2021
Ralph Corbin updated their profile
Jun 25, 2021
Marques De Valia updated their profile
Mar 24, 2021
SSEAYP - South-East Asian Youth liked David Califa's discussion Flash Banners Here
Feb 29, 2020

© 2024   Created by David Califa. Managed by Eyal Raviv.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service