Peace in Bahasa Malaysia means aman, damai, tenang, tenteram, berkat. We still write P-E-A-C-E as peace since it is a universal language.

Views: 88

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Rahani,
Very interesting what you have shared with us. I'm learning. PEACE is the word!
Could you write it in your mother's language? I assume it's not the Latin alpha-beth.
If it is not backed by the system then take a screen shot of your screen and upload here.
Have a blessed Saturday or as we say in Hebrew "Shabbat Shalom"
A poster of International Words Of Peace is an excellent peace initiative! I feel though that all people worldwide can recognize a peaceful gesture anyway regardless of any language barriers. An outstretched hand in friendship doesn't even require any words!The International Words Of Peace poster, however, will serve as a reminder of the spirit in which we should all communicate with each other. Join me at "
KIND CLASSES" @ IPEACE
as we try to encourage kinder classrooms everywhere where there will be no unkind words spoken to one another! "KIND CLASSES" also has a website if you would like to visit there. There is also a

"KIND CLASSES" Facebook group
if you are on that social network.
We hope for kinder classes!
Dear Friends,
Thanks for your encouragement which gives us all the will to move on and contribute.
In a short while I'll try to define a frame and even an interface where everyone will be able to load her/his visual design for the word PEACE in her/his language with the English pronunciation (like Shalom in the logo of our discussion group). We can even consider to add an icon of our country's flag. The aim is to present it on the front page without having to scroll to previous pages.
The next step will be to combine our creations to a huge PEACE poster/flag and make it copyright-free to all, to print and distribute.
The next step is to find a way where each one of you will be able to record her/his word for PEACE, in his/her own voice, in his/her own language. I have mentioned already the free application of jingproject.com which can easily serves you for that mission.
Usually I request a modest fee for commercial use but here I'll agree for a copy of the album
So, don't stop your desire for PEACE,
i Care4u

Dear Rahani ,

Thank you for your message at first!

Join me on Ipeace on Peace for Kenia and One voice..

Thanking you in advance!

Your (new) friend in Holland,

Hans Mertens
www.hansmertens.nl
Contrast

Free Glitter Text Maker
Free Glitter Text Maker

= Fred, in my laguage and my language is Swedish.

Blessings Ice!
Peace in most Indian languages including my mother tongue Tamil is SHANTI.

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Jul 2, 2021
Ralph Corbin updated their profile
Jun 25, 2021
Marques De Valia updated their profile
Mar 24, 2021
SSEAYP - South-East Asian Youth liked David Califa's discussion Flash Banners Here
Feb 29, 2020

© 2024   Created by David Califa. Managed by Eyal Raviv.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service