Anders Abrahamsson's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Ah, sorry - now I saw the frontpage - you actually added three songs Would it be ok…"

Anders Abrahamsson replied Oct 2, 2008 to This community is not a wiki, contradicting the claim on frontpage - time to change Featured Music!!

6 Oct 2, 2008
Reply by Louis Landon

"Good thing to get that thing sorted out ;). Maybe fwd the stuff to the admin team a…"

Anders Abrahamsson replied Oct 2, 2008 to This community is not a wiki, contradicting the claim on frontpage - time to change Featured Music!!

6 Oct 2, 2008
Reply by Louis Landon

"No, it''s not. This is a very big discussion. But it is not a wiki, by its definitio…"

6 Oct 2, 2008
Reply by Louis Landon

"Well, there was an important "IF..." there, I mean, if we're going to continue to go…"

6 Oct 2, 2008
Reply by Louis Landon

"Yes, you have the timeline following the .wav-form, just click on the waveform and g…"

Anders Abrahamsson replied Oct 1, 2008 to Featuring DJ and Producer/Composer Wanna-Be Anders Abrahamsson a k a 'DJ Anders'

9 Oct 1, 2008
Reply by Anders Abrahamsson

"2nd on that! Open sourcing the template, use it or use not :)."

Anders Abrahamsson replied Oct 1, 2008 to Featuring DJ and Producer/Composer Wanna-Be Anders Abrahamsson a k a 'DJ Anders'

9 Oct 1, 2008

"Thanks :) !"

9 Oct 1, 2008

"By the way, Louis, if you want to fast-track how your instrument of choice is used i…"

Anders Abrahamsson replied Sep 30, 2008 to Featuring DJ and Producer/Composer Wanna-Be Anders Abrahamsson a k a 'DJ Anders'

9 Oct 1, 2008

"Now I know who to ask for some piano audio tracks in my future arrangements on www.a…"

Anders Abrahamsson replied Sep 30, 2008 to Louis Landon's music video of "Camelot" a track from latest CD, Peace Revolution!

9 Oct 16, 2008
Reply by Louis Landon

"PS. My tip is to try to feature a living composer/DJ/producer/musician/whatever part…"

Anders Abrahamsson replied Sep 30, 2008 to Featuring DJ and Producer/Composer Wanna-Be Anders Abrahamsson a k a 'DJ Anders'

9 Oct 1, 2008

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Jul 2, 2021
Ralph Corbin updated their profile
Jun 25, 2021
Marques De Valia updated their profile
Mar 24, 2021
SSEAYP - South-East Asian Youth liked David Califa's discussion Flash Banners Here
Feb 29, 2020

© 2024   Created by David Califa. Managed by Eyal Raviv.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service