Look for musicians on iPeace. If you know any, send them this way.

Views: 94

Replies to This Discussion

Louis I know several musicians that have been part of the peace movement for many years.
Great! Send them this way.
LL
Or send ALL your friends here on Ning iPeace with the message - do you KNOW any musicians? FOAF - Friend of a Friend is Exponential, and Six Degrees Away we soon will have them all...or? :) ;)

Peace,
Anders
I've already invited all of my friends. David just put this group in his newslettter and a lot of people have joined. I think we're off to a good start.
love and peace always and everywhere,
Louis
May the peace musicians unite...in the only cause that really matters...peace unity and fairness for every man woman and child.....we can reach more people than any politician....our duty is to reach those ears at all four corners of the globe
...to the same understanding
love peac and respect
..steve westwood
Right on Steve!
Louis
Hi Arlene,
Sure send any musician for peace this was to join iPeace and then to join this group.
Louis
Hello there,
I am an old musician. But, my friend, Bobby Taylor, is one and has just installed his studio. He is new to this site, so I would like for all of you to invite him, talk to him, whatever, as he has some good material.
I would join, but I can not perform anymore due to an old car wreck. I just do some writing, a little consults (situational ) and that is about it.
He should be on the main page as Bobboy Taylor, or look up me as he is listed as my friend.
But I support you all as I have been there. You all are great.
In our day, the late 60's, the early 70's, we were in the peace movement. We never made it to woodstock, but we were there!
Sincerely,

bev

bevbullard20022000yahoo.com
Hi You guys!
Nice to find so much musicians and artists here. Me too ;-)
I#m a natural born lover and most of my lyrics are inspired of this great love called life.
Freedom and peace, love and respect are so naturally for us, I guess, we're flowing over...
Jan

Hi Louis
I don't know if we, WhiteFlag are considered peace musicians, but as we are Palestinians and Israelis in the same band that seems to be the issue, often more than the music. I like the fact that here we are first about the music and our integrity within the music, and hopefully don't see our music as 'Peace' music. After all music simply IS: we humans are the ones who need peace. Enjoy the music
Peace Music is a broad category. My idea of Peace Music is that it is created from a peaceful place inside and it is meant to touch people's emotions in a positive way. It is a category of music that I am trying to become more mainstream and it doesn't have to be any particular style. It is great to hear that Palestinians and Israelis are in a band together. You can lead the way just by working and playing together.
Wishing you love and peace always and everywhere,
Louis

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Jul 2, 2021
Ralph Corbin updated their profile
Jun 25, 2021
Marques De Valia updated their profile
Mar 24, 2021
SSEAYP - South-East Asian Youth liked David Califa's discussion Flash Banners Here
Feb 29, 2020

© 2024   Created by David Califa. Managed by Eyal Raviv.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service