I play guitar, bass, and djembe. If I had a doumbek, I would play that too...used to have one. Also, bongos. Everyone else's instruments?

Views: 74

Replies to This Discussion

I play a harmonica.
piano, guitar, bass, vocals
I play bass, drums, guitar, keyboard and various types of percussion. I also play, though not very well, some mandolin, dobro, lap steel guitar and harmonica. And I sing too, sorta.

I turned one of my bedrooms into a studio that I have filled with all kinds of instruments. It is my sanctuary, although I never seem to get enough time to spend in there.
Dude that is awesome! That's like my dream: to have my own studio and play with my band. I started up a jam band this summer with my friend Alex. He can imitate Hendrix...
i cant play any instrument...i just listen to others' music. my instruments are pencil, computer, camera...
i play the violin and the piano :)
Thank you, Jens :)
I play Clarinet, Arabic flute (Ney), Darbuka and Piano. I also sing.
I am looking for ethnic musicians living in my area - Northern Israel (Western Galilee).
If you are one or know ones, I would be glad to cooperate.
i play guitar and drums and i will learn harmonica,peace
Hey music peacers,
New to iPeace and just found my fellow musicians! :-) I play acoustic guitar and sing, play piano and electric keyboards, violin, (I teach Suzuki piano, violin and guitar lessons), recorder, mandolin, mountain dulcimer and hammer dulcimer, I also play some electric guitar and bass...still working on proficiency on the bass. Blessings and harmony,
Marilyn
I am a singer.... and compose on the piano.... well and when the holidays roll through I take out my flute... but singer it is...

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Jul 2, 2021
Ralph Corbin updated their profile
Jun 25, 2021
Marques De Valia updated their profile
Mar 24, 2021
SSEAYP - South-East Asian Youth liked David Califa's discussion Flash Banners Here
Feb 29, 2020

© 2024   Created by David Califa. Managed by Eyal Raviv.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service