I am considering offering 83 five minute Improvs for Peace to members of this group and to iPeace in general. I have posted Improvs for Peace #1, #2, and #3 as well as a few others. If you like what you hear, and would be interested in this music, let me know and I will begin making Improvs available on my MySpace page for FREE download if you have a MySpace page. I will go through the series one time so that anyone who is interested has the potential of downloading over 400 minutes of my solo piano peace music. All I ask in return is that you share the music freely and rename the mp3s that you download, Improvs for Peace - Louis Landon.
love and peace always and everywhere,
Louis

Find more music like this on iPeace

Views: 148

Replies to This Discussion

An excellent idea and a very generous move on your part
Beautiful music Louis! And it is so very, peaceful...Lovely and I agree so very generous of you to share your talent with us all...Thank you...Schauntu
I forgot to say that I would LOVE to have this music playing on My Space page..It just so relaxing! Thanks again...Schauntu
Hi Schauntu and Elizabeth,
Thank you for your appreciation and interest. I will get to this eventually. I have been very busy working on a new CD and will be leaving on a short tour this coming Sunday. But I hope to get to this soon. In the mean time, feel free to upload any of the music to your page if you wish.
Louis
Very good. Right now I am sitting at Newark airport waiting for a plane that will ultimately get me to Portland, hopefully in time for my 4:30 concert. But I will get to uploading the Improvs.
Louis
For a free download of my latest Improv for Peace, go to http://tinyurl.com/5b99ro.
love and peace,
Louis
Aloha, Louis, and THANK YOU!!! I surfed over to download your songs a while back, but could only add them to my profile page on MySpace. My biggest challenge is figuring out how to get the music player to display there -- any advice? I would really like to share your compositions on my page here and other Networks as well. I just invited Jason Mraz and Pat Monahan to join us for the global launch of the CanDo! Creative Arts CO-OP. It would be a thrill to have all of you harmonizing on our outdoor stage, soaking up the sunshine and sharing in our family-friendly gathering for the debut of the Purple Thistle Potluck Theatre. Dream BIG, Manifest PEACE! Much love & harmony, Penne & the CanDo! Crew
Finally! Okay, here is the link for your free download of Improv for Peace #87
http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/3/24/1834000/Improv%20for%20Peace...
Enjoy the music. You can make copies of this Improv and give them to whoever you like. All I ask is that you rename (if neccesary) the file Improv for Peace 87 - Louis Landon

louis
Hey, Louis! Thanks so much for your generous musical offerings and your leadership within this group! I am a brand-new member and I, too, would like to make some of my original recordings available for members to listen to and upload/download/etc. Can you offer me guidance on the best way to proceed with this endeavor? Thanks much! Peace, blessings & brilliance, Janis

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Jul 2, 2021
Ralph Corbin updated their profile
Jun 25, 2021
Marques De Valia updated their profile
Mar 24, 2021
SSEAYP - South-East Asian Youth liked David Califa's discussion Flash Banners Here
Feb 29, 2020

© 2024   Created by David Califa. Managed by Eyal Raviv.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service